+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: samaachaar mein pips praapt karen - samaachaar vyaapaar ke lie ek mahaan upakaran (sa

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    samaachaar mein pips praapt karen - samaachaar vyaapaar ke lie ek mahaan upakaran (sa
    sabhee ko namaskaar,

aasha hai, aap theek hain main samaachaar vyaapaar ke lie ek achchhe upakaran ka upayog karata hoon. yah manch par ruk gaya, aur main ise saajha karana chaahata hoon. sabase pahale - main mupht samaachaar sroton ka upayog karata hoon ... kuchh bhee bhugataan nahin kiya jaata hai (mere paas dost hain, lekin koee atirikt parinaam nahin hai).

saral vichaar - aap samay seema (aur yadi aap chaahate hain to samaachaar ka naam) set karen aur ordar seema nirdhaarit karane ke lie oopar / neeche mooly laen. aapake dvaara nirdisht samay se pahale - aapako 2 lainen dikhaee dengee jo keemat ke pips kee sahee sankhya par keemat ke saath oopar / neeche jaenge. ye donon lim mein aate hain. aadesh jab aap set ap karen ... yah poorv-samaachaar treding se bachane mein madad karata hai aur in sabhee aadeshon ko sahee samay se pahale sthaanaantarit karane kee aavashyakata nahin hai ... bahut saral.

pips ka upayog karana aur praapt karana aasaan hai ... mera apana vichaar - yah jokhim bhara hai, nishchit hai ... lekin ise tejee se badhane den aur ise vyaapaar karane mein keval 15 minat lagate hain ... kabhee-kabhee yah upayogee hota hai. main laghu esel aur bade teepee ka upayog karata hoon ... anugaamee ke saath ... 2-tarah ke utaar-chadhaav vaale samaachaaron ke saath bhee jeetane mein madad karata hoon ...

poora srot: http://www.dmurakami.xom/eanews4u.htm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use robots. I think it is not useful for traders. some times they get profit but more time it loses. a few days ago I used EA and this lost my full capital. so, the most important thing is to learn forex manually. and I don't use robots because most of the time when the market is in crisis the robots give us losses because they work according to the rules and instructions set in the programmer so don't use robots if you want to get money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-28)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so and I believe that one robot cannot make $ 1000 to $ 2 million. it is absolutely impossible. but if someone is a very good trader then after a long time he can make a lot of profit. and most of them are fraudulent ad sites that only want to bring buyers who have money and they have a lot of losses in forex so they will trust anything because they have a lot of losses in forex and they want to make a quick income in any way so they will cheated with a worthless EA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-30)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot because I'm new to forex and that's why I learn forex by myself. If I use a robot in the beginning then I won't be able to learn trading properly. So to learn trading I don't use any robots now, and I never use and won't use robots in my trade. This is because I can still trade manually because trading manually will provide more experience and I can learn from that experience to become a competent trader one day.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I apologize for interfering but I just want to say that beware of FAPTURBO and FAPTURBO ICHIMOKU. They are usually EA people who sell for one hundred dollars and have a lot of marketing, but there is no value behind the product. and I read a lot about this robot but didn't experience it because I read a lot of negative reviews about this robot. In fact this is a paid robot and you have to pay for it you want to get updated. The previous version is freely available and you can try it without any cost.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, the lack of manuals and instructions except for a few discussions on the forum is one of the main reasons why I quit ea?

I have tried asking a few questions about how an ea works but other members told me not to think too much about it.

I guess he is also not wrong because there are some people who can succeed with their ea, don't even understand much about ea.

He just wants others to not be too dizzy, but I like to be dizzy, I am a programmer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-17)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is my first time trying EA or robot. When I run it says "when your trial has ended". Why is it so ? is there something wrong in attaching it to the chart. I installed FFcal too, but it doesn't appear on the screen? please guide me. and he restricted the EA to himself and the trial period ended, but as far as I know my trial period is good, the EA is very strong

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you share your robot?
    I tried using a robot several times but always got the same end as the MC
    maybe I can try your robot for my account
    and please tell me how much funds you used for it and how much you used for it and the best trading system is not yet available in the world forex market. The best is a trader system with 100% trading signals and the forex market is a dynamic business trader needs to be careful

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most EAs work well according to their code. Some might not work by mistake. But, I'm not sure if it can turn a profit or not. In my experience, I always face loss by using Ea. After this, I only tested the EA in the strategy tester. and some robots actually work, some work a little and many of them don't work. sometimes they can make big losses. but robots that work are expensive and provide very little benefit. I think using a robot is not good. thank you

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after getting good experience in manual trading no I use two expert advisors in trading one is "forex hacked" the other is "forex esteem". with the help of this advisor easily i can make 30 percent profit on my capital. not good for beginners because it is not easy to use robots at start.first we need to learn manual trading correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast