+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 241 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe ye strategy bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai
    hamesha sl aur tp ko support aur resistence dekh ke set karna chahiye
    kayi log apne hisab se hi value set kar lete hai..kuch log 20 leke chalte haui..aur kuch 50
    jabki sl aur tp hamesha market ke support aur resistence ke hisab se lagna cahhaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    aapne bahut achi bat kahi
    sirf analyse karke trade karna sufficient nahi hai market me
    aapke analysis ka sahi hona bahut zaruri hota ghai..analyse karke trading to har trader karta hai lekin uske analysis kiten shai hote hai ye uski studies pe depend karta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kisi bhi market main trade karny say pahly agar aap economic calender par nazar marr lain gay to aap achee trah trade karo sako gay aur news kay mutabiq market main enter ya exit kar sakty ho main to daily economic calender kay hisaab say hi market main in hota hoon.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    Main to news pe trade karna pasand karta hu. Aur buy on dips and sell on rally is streategy se trade karta hu. Kabhi kabhi news pair ke favour main bhi ho to opposite direction main trade karta hain. Ayse jo data rahte hain usse main bachta hu.
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to news pe trade karna pasand karta hu. Aur buy on dips and sell on rally is streategy se trade karta hu. Kabhi kabhi news pair ke favour main bhi ho to opposite direction main trade karta hain. Ayse jo data rahte hain usse main bachta hu.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is good that you follow the trend and this is one big mistake i made in past that I just closed my positions quickly which were in profit and if I could have stayed with the trend for longer the result would have been better and most of time I was going against the trend but now i am clear in my always try to follow the trend and get best out of a trend.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with trends. I watch the movement first, then analyze them and use the appropriate plan to make maximum utilization of the trends. I am scalper. I believe in scalping as I am just trading as the part time trader. I trade with fix take profit and stop loss to take full control of my trade.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a TP 50 pips, ideally using the SL 25 pips, so the two times experienced loss, it will be excluded by a one-time profit, it will make a profit accumulated in the month received

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextiger View Post
    okie, can anyone discuss different indicators in detail, so that we can get an idea how to use them for different pairs and timeframes. As of iknow a combination of indicators for pairs like eu,gu on particular timeframe will give a strategies to get this we need a brief discription ...
    Actually different strategies k lye indicators ka combination different hy but ,ost common use hony waly indicators moving average, stochastic Oscillator aur Bollinger bands hen. Ap in k functions ko detail k sath study krny k lye www.********.com visit kren kiun k itni zyada detail yahan btana possible nhi hy.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @ Forextiger, you can go to the MT4 help menu and type the required indicators details and you will get the indicators details and it's usage tips. No need to learn all indicators, focus on few which are easy and be master in them to make profit. I am not using much indicators and in fact i am avoiding trading with indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 241 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)