+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use a bit of an indicator, because i do scalping. i used to doing scalping in the morning at around . and the results are very good with record while maintaining the availability of my money. i think scalping is the best way to make profit at this business, i do no need longer time to get profit and it makes me comfortable in this business. Search Engine Optimization Strategy Creating a Search engine optimization Strategy is more important than it ever has been. As search marketing evolves into this new age of online marketing and promotion, companies should focus on creating a robust Search Engine Optimization Strategy before that encompasses these three major strategies:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depend karta hai market ki condition pe mai market ko analyze karta hun phor decide karta hun ki kya strategy use karni hai agar market 15-20pip k beech me upar niche karti rehti hai toh mai scalping use karta hun issey mujhe kai baar kafi faayda hota hai lekin dhayan rakhna chahiye ki new na release hone wali ho uss waqt jabb aap scalping kare.. han sahi kaha hai bhai dusre traders ki strategy lekar unhe use karne se accha hai ki trader demo account me practise karke khud se strategy baney aur trade kare issey uski trading bhi improve hogi...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can have a dream as high as you possibly can but you need to keep thinking realistic. you should not be greed and make a realistic target. we need to keep learn about forex trading knowledge and strategy. you need to have a lot of patience because it is need a lot of time to learn and collect experience. may nay bhohot saray traders say strategies li hain, laykin mjhe to yehi lagta hay kay mjhe apni hi aik strategy banani paraygi, keuun kay kisi ki strategy sahi tarah use nae ki jaa sakti.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but not for all the time. It is most dangerous and you will see margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your pair or you well confidence about the trend. Candlestick is the best for all you can easily analysis the trend and take good profit. This is a point that is very valid and important and even if the trader to trade with the trend indicator and it must have a good basic knowledge and this can be done by going through the economic calendar.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I perform day trading.I want to make profit daily.So i open a few positions in a day and close those on the next day.Though all trades are not in a profit, so i close only those which are in profit and other trades are kept open.I have a small capital.So i can not use a big lot.I will make huge profit per day after increasing my capital size.Now i earn $10 per day on an average. successfully i feel trading in techanical method to be able to make money.however now days i am quiz one strategy..on i fell thises achievement i share to all use.Which strategy were going to be described by any seller.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सही होने से पहले, हमारे पास एक ऐसी रणनीति है जो नई रणनीतियों की तलाश में भरोसा कर सकती है, एक विकल्प के रूप में बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है यदि यह रणनीति में विफल रहता है तो केवल नई स्ट्रैटेगी का उपयोग कर सकते हैं और वास्तविक खाते का उपयोग करने से पहले पहले डेमो खाते पर परीक्षण करना चाहिए था सूचना पैक के लिए धन्यवाद, मैं एक नौसिखिया व्यापारी हूं क्योंकि पिता के बारे में सूचित किया जाना मेरे लिए बहुत उपयोगी है। क्योंकि मैं एक नौसिखिया व्यापारी था, जिसे अभी भी बहुत कुछ सीखना है कि क्या यह मंच के माध्यम से जानकारी प्राप्त करना सीख रहा है, और वरिष्ठ व्यापारियों से सीधे सीखें। इसलिए मुझे फॉरेक्स व्यवसाय चलाने के लिए मेरे लिए रणनीति सही है।

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in trading, much like with shoe sizes, you can only trade a size that fits you. Unlike shoe sizes though you can grow into bigger money shoes over time.

Reading books about trading,doing simulated trading, being in trading seminar environments, completing training courses, and your beliefs about trading are completely different realities than trading with live money. Many traders do not understand the emotions, ego, stress, and psychological pain that grips the new trader as they start trading a live account. There is a big difference between trading a $100,000 simulated account and putting up $100,000 of your own money trading. A 10% draw down feels much differently in your real account I assure you than during paper trading and you will not behave the same as you did with play money.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont depend on news , i use sweet and simple strategy to make profits , this is my beginning strategy but with its help iam in forex market from 3years. i follow news but a part of it , not all my trades depend on news, i use 5pm & 7pm market timing to pull some pip & i do. here the market is in a wave condition b/w 20 to 30 pips, at this time the Big Sharks of Forex Ocean where waiting for new sessions to open and the worlds big banks still not open , at this time you have a very low risk to lose , i only use 1hr chart in that only 2 candels Before & after the new day starts.

and the next strategy is what i got the little bit news information , i will use this at Big sessions ,like London Session & US sessions. here you can make huge profits , because the market is full of fluctuations.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri koi bhi nahi hai kyunki strategy remains ek Hai har strategy partner to sath aur har samne nahi situation I reh sakti
    Traders ko sath sath apni time into my strategy change line chahiye bhi. strategy of the basic concept of ka rehta hai ki hume samne technicals aur fundamentals to bse trading karni chahaiye hisa, stop loss take profit ka aur use karna chahiye aur rmotions ko kaabu chahiye ye my rakhna. Zara basic strategy same rehti hai iske alawa turn hoti rehti hai

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no uniform strategy that i used for forex trading. Whatever the position is going in the market i apply accordingly, because forex money market is the market which is totally unpredictable,those who are failed in the market who is predicting forex market just deal what is going currently in the market. Economic calenders is the best way to do fundamental analysis for any trader and go through the economic data of past times which can form the basis of your trades to perform long time trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)