+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 241 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but not forever. This is the most dangerous and you will see a margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your partner or you are sure about trends. Candlestick is the best for all that you can easily analyze trends and make big profits. And my trading strategy used to be the use of a bolinger band in addition to the RSI indicator but at the moment, I no longer use that indicator the truth is that sometimes, this indicator will fail so I now base my strategy on price action. I use a pivot point strategy and with a Fibonacci retracement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can set a small target in our trade it will certainly be easier to get it, and we will also try to train our consistency in getting the target in trading profits ... if we can be consistently longer, then it will be easier to maximize our profit get and I think the best strategy is if your experience in trading is low, you have to trade in a relatively small amount, and when you improve your experience so it will increase the level of trading a little

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite strategy is Scalping. I like this forex strategy because I only trade by doing fundamental and technical analysis and this analysis helps me a lot to do scalping. I have made a lot of money by scalping, which is why scalping is my favorite strategy. and As a broker, this is a good strategy to trade with trends and to trade with trends, it is important to consider indicators or several indicators to have a better idea of current trends to make profitable trades

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fanue View Post
    You are right and for that the trader must stand and keep an eye on the market, and because I am a scalper then I only make the decision to cut losses or hedge to overcome unwanted conditions and for that we can make a pending order to hedge and maybe mix strategies Using Karta Hoon means that initially maybe the average ki strategy of using Karta Hoon Aur can sometimes be scalping by entering Karta Hoon. Abhi is not a typical muji koi breaking through Maha's forehead but I really hope this works.
    मैं आमतौर पर व्यापार करता हूं जब मुझे एक प्रवृत्ति दिखाई देती है ... और मैं एक ऑर्डर करने के लिए एक पिवट बिंदु का उपयोग करता हूं। बेचने या खरीदने के लिए एक जगह रखूं ... और इसलिए मैं भविष्य में बाजार की स्थिति होगी या नहीं, यह जांचने के लिए मैं Fibonnacci स्तर का उपयोग करता हूं? "और निश्चित रूप से हम सभी परिवार की तरह हैं और हम यहां एक दूसरे के साथ अपने ज्ञान को साझा करने और एक-दूसरे के अनुभवों से सीखने और एक दूसरे से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार सीखने के लिए हैं। इसलिए हमें एक दूसरे को अच्छे व्यापारी बनने में मदद करनी चाहिए।

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right and for that the trader must stand and keep an eye on the market, and because I am a scalper then I only make the decision to cut losses or hedge to overcome unwanted conditions and for that we can make a pending order to hedge and maybe mix strategies Using Karta Hoon means that initially maybe the average ki strategy of using Karta Hoon Aur can sometimes be scalping by entering Karta Hoon. Abhi is not a typical muji koi breaking through Maha's forehead but I really hope this works.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a scalper, this is a good strategy to trade with trends and to trade with trends, it is important to consider indicators or several indicators to have a better idea of current trends to produce profitable trades. and Economic calendars are the best way to do fundamental analysis for each trader and trace past economic data that can form the basis of your trade to make long trades.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I use trend lines and candle sticks to study the market, I will enter at the bottom of the trend line and decide TP based on the time frame in which I trade and generally I use candlesticks and pivots to predict market trends. and I really appreciate friends who want to share in this forum, and can learn together and all can profit and trading strategies are needed by all traders, it's up to you want to share with your friends.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade when I see a trend ... and I use a pivot point to place an order.whether to sell or buy ... and henceforth I use the Fibonnacci level to check whether there will be a market position in the future? and I have been for several years with a scalping strategy but I do scalp by following the trend and it makes me comfortable even though I have to hold the floating minus because I know the trend will move back and touch my small target per trade

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50 pips sl and tp is not bad but good I think and I also target 50 pips every day but it happened for days I could not do it and before reaching that I reversed and also lost because of this during trading and now I am serious if it is not reached never rush and stay happy if something is lacking too. and I also trade from a few days depending on really great news but first need to understand the news correctly and need to be more careful because now the market is moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later the news was released.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade when I see a trend ... and I use a pivot point to place an order.whether to sell or buy ... and henceforth I use the Fibonnacci level to check whether there will be a market position in the future? "And of course we are all like family and we are here to share our knowledge with each other and to learn from each other's experiences and to learn forex trading from one another. So we must help each other in becoming good traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 241 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)