+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 241 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly use 20 pips but depending on my trends and understanding, I use 40 and 50 pips too, but often I try to stay calm and not greedy and I haven't used any strategy. I tried to learn more about various strategies. One of the strategies that I use now is time to continue trading but I did not explain in this forum because this is not a simple or straight strategy and maybe the admin doesn't like my answer, but I think the scalping and gap strategy is enough for new traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but not forever. This is the most dangerous and you will see a margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your partner or you are sure about trends. Candlestick is the best for all that you can easily analyze trends and make big profits. and I really appreciate friends who want to share in this forum, and can learn together and all can profit and trading strategies are needed by all traders, it's up to you to share with your friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trade from a few days depending on really great news but first need to understand the news correctly and need to be more careful because at this time the market is moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later the news was released. and I did not use any strategy. I use scalping for daily profit. I open a position at the right time with a guess I see a chart and enter a trade, but I never forget to set a stop loss of 10 pips. which serves as a helmet for further damage to my account. sometimes I also make money every time I don't expect to get something.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, I only use indicators and my fellow signals only I believe only in indicators and signals but not afraid because we have to look at all sides and have to spend time on new strategies that are best for traders. and This is a very valid and important point and even if a trader trades with indicators and with trends he must have good basic knowledge and this can be done through the economic calendar.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    Forex trading main strategies ko use krtay ho main to is main bs plan bnata hon agr aap is main strategies ko use krtay ho to aap mujhay ye btao kay aap is main kis trhan ki strategies ko use krtay ho ta kay main bhi is main strategies ki madad sai trade krnay kay tareekon ko jan skoon.
    सभी रणनीतियाँ सभी समय के लिए काम नहीं करती हैं और सभी जोड़ों के लिए भी नहीं। इसलिए हम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में अपने ज्ञान में वृद्धि करेंगे और हम अपना विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार आधार बनाएंगे। और मैं संकेत और संकेतक अल्पकालिक / इंट्राडे दिखाने में अच्छा नहीं हूं, इसलिए मैं लंबी अवधि के लिए व्यापार का आनंद लेता हूं और तब तक इंतजार करता हूं जब तक कि मेरा व्यापार कई बार लाभ कमाता है कुछ महीनों में कुछ महीनों में ऐसा होता है - जब भी मेरे पास अधिक समय होता है स्केलिंग का आनंद लें।

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well good to say, we are all here like family and we have to help each other. But all strategies do not work for all time and also not for all couples. so we will increase our knowledge about Forex trading and we will create our Forex business base. and I am not good at showing signals and indicators short term / intraday so I enjoy trading for the long term and wait until my trade makes a profit several times it happens in a few days some time maybe months - also when I have more time I enjoy scalping.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Forex trading men men apnay leay frame m5 to m15 ko use karta hun .or trading kay leay kam pason ki trade lagata hun ta kay nuqsan say buch sakun .trade jitni bari ho gi nuqsan bi utna bra ho ga .thanks .

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Forex trading main strategies ko use krtay ho main to is main bs plan bnata hon agr aap is main strategies ko use krtay ho to aap mujhay ye btao kay aap is main kis trhan ki strategies ko use krtay ho ta kay main bhi is main strategies ki madad sai trade krnay kay tareekon ko jan skoon.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-08-20), Unregistered (2)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trade from a few days depending on really great news but first need to understand the news correctly and need to be more careful because at the moment the market is moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later the news was released. and sharing and trading strategies require all traders, it's up to you to share with your friends, I really appreciate friends who want to share on this forum, and can learn together, and all can profit

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-08-20), Unregistered (1)

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is right for you, but I think it's risky that you don't have good experience about the market. Anyway now I try to present at the time of news because now I am more concentrated in the news trade. A few days ago I had a lot of time but now there are big hopes to get a government. work and for this prepare myself to trade news and naturally when the news comes afternoon or evening (usd) then it will be good for me. and there is no specific strategy that I use in trading. I use my fundamental and technical analysis and use indicators and various methods to predict trends

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 241 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)