+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 241 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gandiwa View Post
    main forex news trading strategy use karta hun jisme mujhe saflta dhire dhire milne lagi hai main kuch hi newses trade karta hun jisme mujhe pehle profit mil chuka hai aur jisme main bharosa kar sakta hun ye newses jo main karta hun hamesha movement karte hi hain surely. main moving avrage ko or bollanger band ko follow kerta houn daily market say 25 pip lyta houn. jo k meray lye kafi hain. ap b in indicators ko follow kerain hope think so ap acha earn ker lo gya . ager is say bhter idea ap k pass hay to apko hamary sath share kero humain acha lagay ga.
    समाचार जारी होने के बाद व्यापार करने के लिए समझदार है शायद बाजार एक बार फिर स्थिर हो सकता है, तो हम शायद समझदार के साथ विश्लेषण भी करेंगे, और यह अक्सर कंपनी के लिए होता है जो तकनीकी विश्लेषण का उपयोग करते हैं, सिवाय उनके जो इसे समझते हैं, यह नहीं है कम बाजार को छोड़कर कुछ स्थिति के लिए व्यापार करने की समस्या, और इस तरह वे कमाई को अधिकतम करेंगे और अतिरिक्त और अतिरिक्त लाभ प्राप्त करेंगे, मुझे लगता है कि वे पूरे बाजार के भीतर नृत्य करेंगे,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main News trading strategy use karta hoon,main sirf high impact news release par hi trade karta hoon.News release hotey hi market ka movement dekh kar aur MACD indicator sey cross check karney ke baad hi main koi trade lagata hoon.Har baar main 20-25 pips profit sey zyada ki expectation nahi rakhta aur har trade mey stop loss mandatory hai. as far as i am concerned, with in Forex Trading i am using Stop Loss and take profit strategy, i see the behavior and trend of the market and then i set my trade and immediately i set my stop loss and take profit. Stop loss to avoid big loss and if take profit hits then i will surely get the bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex news trading strategy use karta hun jisme mujhe saflta dhire dhire milne lagi hai main kuch hi newses trade karta hun jisme mujhe pehle profit mil chuka hai aur jisme main bharosa kar sakta hun ye newses jo main karta hun hamesha movement karte hi hain surely. main moving avrage ko or bollanger band ko follow kerta houn daily market say 25 pip lyta houn. jo k meray lye kafi hain. ap b in indicators ko follow kerain hope think so ap acha earn ker lo gya . ager is say bhter idea ap k pass hay to apko hamary sath share kero humain acha lagay ga.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu market kay trend kay saath work karta hoon or try karta hoon kay market trend kay saath chaloon agar na chal sakoon or greed karoon tu loss uthata hoon loss ki waja hi greed hai ab mery try yehi hooti hai kay 50 pips daily ka target achieve kar loon or greed say bach sakoon kioonkay greed main loss hi hai After applying rudimentary and technique studies, i call support and resistivity of that unite and then according to those values, i set TP and S for my accumulation.This strategy should be old by every trader.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, you can choose your personal technique to the actual cash through the marketplace. Nearby learn about the excitement from the forex currency trading you�ll possess a large reduction. arranged your own styles along with awesome thoughts no requirement to rush. profitable strategy bohaat practice ky baad milti hay bhai may to technical ho ky trading kaarta hon jis may support aor resistance par deal open kaarta hon aor mostly news data strategy like kaarta hon mujay news data hamesha profit daytaa hay.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi merai strategy ye hoti hy k main daily 30pips ka profit gain karon or main aksar 30pips ka profit gain kar he leta ho keun k main Forex signals use karta hon or Forex signals ke waja say meri aksar trades profit may he jati hain,so main 30pips daily profit gain karnay ke strategy use karta hon. I am new in forex trading i have not enough knowledge experience and skills like analyzing and strategy skills i am trying to get these skills till i am not using any kind strategy just see the trend and do a trade i am facing loss but i am learning with my loss.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's sensible out to trade after the news is released probably the market can get stable once more, then we probably will make analysis with sensible too, and this is often for the company who use technical analysis, except for them who perceive it, it's no problem out to trade for a few situation except low market, and thus they will will maximize earning and jump additional and additional profit , i guess they will will dance within the whole market,

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apiece trader would experience to experience its own strategy, for the reason that all trader departing to experience discrete opinions around the Forex souk and movement. So the way to deal with the souk and make up a profit, will additionally vary. But I think to is significant in using several strategy is superior money management and emotional control is superior. It will support you to be able to move superior results in the trade using several strategy................

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    well yeh me smajhta hu k sub ap epr depend krta hai or bht se tarder market ki movement ko dekh kr hi yeh faisla krte hai or kabi tarder analysis ko dkehte hai phr hi koi faidala krte hai k une long term k sath strategy krni hai ya short term k sath. mare abai learning section hi chal raha hai is liya main koi ek strategy pa focus nahi karti every kuch new kar ka apni skills our experience ko increase kar rahai ho aj kal main zaiyda tar technical analysis pa dehan da rahi hon. jo ka sara seniors na bata hai ka best strategy hai.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main market ko analyse kart reta hon and than apni marzie sa trades openkar daita hon , main different points pa trades open karta hon , and volume b 0.05 ya is sa above karta hon , than mje jb 20 to 50 pips ka profit mill jiaa main inkou close kar daita hoon . before i give any trade i do first news analysis then if i can get idea about market movement then i make relation with my news analysis and the indicator which i setup in my trading software. then if my indicator and my news analysis give me the same result and also i can predict the market trend then i give a trade that is my strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 241 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)