+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 241 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I am an intraday trader and I use my own trading strategy and I like to use Pivots Points as my intraday points and based on moving averages I usually open trades in the morning and close at night. and For me personally focusing on various signs in detail, ensuring that we can easily find great ideas how to use them as various sequences plus time periods. Because I know a mixture of signs for sets that are similar to Europe, GU at a certain time provides a new way to have them, we need a quick description.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on the forex market for a long time with a trend pair so we cannot lose but get a good income from our trade, but for that we have to be patient when trading. and I always use the 10ma band to boil and move averages and 25 ma 100ma on this chart is the best for trading if you have knowledge of market trends you take lots of profits in trading and always use take profit and stop loss using 30 to 40 pips this is the best strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma apne account main indicator ko the game kar strategy ko test kar rha hon or abi no muje bohat acha fortunately nae huwa hai me to the main Demo pe trading karta hon jab muje acha luckily profit fortunately do not play ap to sath share because of abi loss ho ap ko bi loss fida nae hai is a bat but jo play ne looking for us to lehaz se bohat zyda the possibility of hain to the accuracy of achi ho gi is the main meri. and I am working on almost two basic strategies, one scalping and the other is an intra-day trading strategy and your dear friends must trade with market situations if you trade with market movements then you can choose the best strategy for a period of time like the scalping strategy must applied in a volatility session

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course anyone can discuss various indicators in detail, so we can get ideas on how to use them for various pairs and time frames. As a sign of a combination of indicators to become partners like EU, gu in a certain period will provide a strategy to get this, we need a brief description! and discuss various indicators in detail, so we can get ideas on how to use them as a couple and different time periods. As a sign of a combination of indicators for couples such as eu, gu in a certain period will provide a strategy to get this we need a brief description!

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is that I try to trade in small lot sizes and I make small profits and I have stayed on forex because of this method since 2011. I make good amounts and enjoy my trade, I will also give advice to all newcomers they must trade with Positive thoughts because Forex provides reasonable profits, no one can become a millionaire quickly. Bringing different trades at different times and apart from risk management and money management and when we try to follow prices, we will get a chance to profit safely because it is the best trading strategy.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has several advantages over speculative trading in futures, stocks and other equities. You can develop your strategy from time to time, but it requires good market observations repeatedly until you reach your goal and start entering without fear of suffering most of the forex traders and I use patience strategies in the online forex business forum to make more money and change our lives too. It's easy to get bonuses and also get experience and learning. We can make ourselves rich in this forum and also make a perfect business after sharing our views on forex. I really like the best business.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You make your own strategies to make money from the market. If you don't know about forex trading trends, you will experience a large loss. adjust your trends with a cold mind and don't need to rush. and I usually use scalping even though it isn't really scalping because I don't need to close trades at certain times but some time may take even longer hours. The trading method I like the most is swing trading even though I have no experience with it so far

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I also trade from a few days depending on really great news but first of all it needs to understand the news well and be more careful because the market is currently moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later from the news that was released really !!! and for me taking advantage can take the support and some resistance lines I use supply and demand to manage entry or exit in the market and this works for me, and to make sure it's not easy because I need more than a year to learn this line even though it looks very easy to use but actually complicated to learn or maybe just me who have difficulty in learning

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if we are new to forex, then I think small capital is a good alternative to start trading. Currently investing in forex you can do in an amount that is not too large. thus providing many opportunities for traders to do business easily. many new traders have also started investing forex with little capital to practice trading or psychological strategies well !! and before building buy and sell early, my partner and I check BB. I will pay attention to the purchase price that will be touched or available very close to the music group. so when the idea happened, my partner and I checked your candlesticK, RSI, SAR satellite dish if they almost all agreed with my partner and I gave your trade / position

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is amatuer at the moment, i do a market analysis before entering trading, i always set sl and tp up to 30 pips and more than satisfied with it, and i also always trade in the direction of the trend, well i am only 3 months old at forex now and this small and easy strategy worked for me. and after applying some fundamental studies and techniques, I predict the support and resistance of the pair and then according to those values, I set take profit and stop loss for my transaction. This strategy must be used by every trader and provide good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 241 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)