+ Reply to Thread
Page 2667 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1667 2167 2567 2617 2657 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 LastLast
Results 26,661 to 26,670 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we trade with discipline and do not become greedy and above all do a proper analysis before opening a trade than we can get good returns every month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    in my opinion all the months is good for trading, but different with day. i not trading on monday and tuesday. just it my opinion.
    I actually believe that every day or every time we have the same opportunity to achieve a profit and stir the market dive but I certainly appreciate your opinion because then you are also practicing the discipline you have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    in my opinion all the months is good for trading, but different with day. i not trading on monday and tuesday. just it my opinion.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    Previous month i mean may was good for me. i earned a little bit in that month and also learn a lots. some friend teach me more about forex. this month mera forex accha nehi tha. agle month ko dekhte he kya hota he.
    I hope you quickly master the science of forex and then share it with us what you know of this forex, because this forum on forex held to share knowledge we have,, keep sharing

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

forextin (2012-05-29), torik (2012-06-19)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previous month i mean may was good for me. i earned a little bit in that month and also learn a lots. some friend teach me more about forex. this month mera forex accha nehi tha. agle month ko dekhte he kya hota he.

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    well done friend and all the best for future days..
    these days market is very volatile and i think there are various good opportunities from where you can earn handsome money with in no time..
    so keep good eye on this market and hit the right thing at right time
    Haa market bahut volatile ho gaya hai aur requotes bahut hore hein. Majhue ek bhar loss face karna pada volatile ke vaaje se. Lagata hai kee humein wait karna padega aur ek week ke baad trade karna pada bade margin che.
    Low margin walle trader ko ek do trade kar ge betar ho ga.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well done friend and all the best for future days..
    these days market is very volatile and i think there are various good opportunities from where you can earn handsome money with in no time..
    so keep good eye on this market and hit the right thing at right time

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with your views on stop loss..
    stop loss minimizes your chances of loosing money in this market if you place it correctly accoridng to the market trend..
    all experianced trader use stop loss in there deals and they also advise other traders to use is

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SL is so important in forex that i think it is compulsory and have to must put when we open trade even we stay infront our pc. my experience say that sometime within few second market moves even 100 pips and only SL can save us from this condition . but sorry to say even most of the newbie know how important to ptu SL but some time we dont do it and as a result sure loss and when i also newbie i also dont put sl because of thought that price will come down previous level . but now i know how much important to put sl in our trade as well as TP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

shoaib20 (2012-11-30)

Banned dhenia03 is an unknown quantity at this point dhenia03's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is very important for a trader while trading.
    even a professional trader requires SL to save his account,
    without SL may have capital that we will not be left ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2667 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1667 2167 2567 2617 2657 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)