+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tracer universal

Member saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tracer universal mean how you can earn or how can you trace actual the market.
    trading is a fun if you have strong market analysis and you are an expert trader then it is quite possible you can trace the universal and become a good trader . it is very hard thing to trace the universal everyone thing that it is very simple which every can done but i say it is very conceptual work and you have no idea about it...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saddam092 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Lucifernilsen is an unknown quantity at this point Lucifernilsen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb

Receiver_SN is complete booth problematic orders:

Full Project you can download from here: h t t p s : / / t u s f i l e s . c o m /6zcnvpkf1qzi (link is renew! - fixed Tracer)
    (please remove the "space" symbol from upper link)

Yes, completely forgot: make this option: "LOT SIZE IN PERCENT MIN [2.6...998]" more-it is in the file "CONFIG_SN.txt".
    Last edited by Lucifernilsen; 2019-05-25 at 03:02 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucifernilsen For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24), Unregistered (1)

Member saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tracer universal is one type of a technique by uses the trader . this technique prevent you a big loss . this strategy is use only who is very expert in stock market otherwise you are unable to use this ..
    i suggest you please visit google and learn about tracer universal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saddam092 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Lucifernilsen is an unknown quantity at this point Lucifernilsen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm speak on English or Russian only

3 steps to 1000 dollars

The essence of the project in the following:
    1-recorded history (2-3 days), 2-chased by the tester (half day), 3-put up on trades (2 days) total to double-triple the deposit you only need 1-2 week.
    fears: profit closed, but the market stayed open orders with negative profit
    exit 1: overstay minus and wait until the robot itself does not close them for profit (tested on own account is a maximum 1-2 of the week)
    exit 2: close the what to eat with a minus, citing the fact that the total profit loss more
    question: could your overstay minus?
    answer: Yes, because two days of constant earnings

And all of this becomes possible only in the case of compliance with the rules that are specified in the test instructions or I'll give you a quote:
    rule 1: leverage more 100
    rule 2: your broker have 5 digits after the point (I haven't tested your system for 4-x characters after the dot)
    rule 3: do not run other trades on the current account until the Origin expiration date (2 days)
    rule 4: after the tester that "ORIGIN is ready", it will be necessary to run the tracer with the found parameters in the #PROFESSIONAL MODE=1 and only after 6-10 consecutive successful launches Tester, you can use ready Origin-files for trading on your account.

Note: If the 6-10 consecutive successful launches have failed to achieve, while in mode #PROFESSIONAL MODE = 1, mark the following variables step their future changes from minus, then specify the #PROFESSIONAL parameter MODE value 0 and wait until the tester finds profits by picking up the following parameters:
    ++MAXIMUM OF ORDERS, ++LOT SIZE IN PERCENT, _MG DEPTH, _TRAILING STOP, _TRAILING STOP FIRST, ++WAITING TIME IN SECONDS, ++TRAILING SPREAD, ++TRAILING PIPS [1...>], ++MIN TPS, ++MAX TPS, ++CRUSER LOT INCREASE, ++(PRC)CANDLE WAITING
    Note: parameter ++ CRUSER LOT INCREASE this value can range from-0.01 to-0.5 on your discretion for the remaining options, other step value can vary from -1 to-200 at your discretion.

question: How do we know that everything happens the way it should?
    answer: the "experts" tab after you exit the #PROFESSIONAL MODE you should see the message:
    "additional instructions are found at the stage exit <#PROFESSIONAL> mode" - If so, then you must exit from tracer (software freak), i.e. Enter "-9999" in the variable "__refresh_now" and then restart the Tracer_SN.ex4 in the autocontinue mode, provided that the value "PROFESSIONAL MODE [0/1]=0" from file CONFIG_SN.txt (otherwise, it will be necessary to equate to zero before the next launch of the tester).
    question: what will happen if you do not perform "software freak"?
    answer: the tester will not be able to find a profit (I remember a similar case with the USDZAR currency)
    question: what if the tester will not find anything anyway?
    answer: get another currency because current (problematic) pair need time to update history for the next attempt (this is approximately 1-2 days).

Last edited by Lucifernilsen; 2019-05-18 at 03:13 AM. Reason: hgy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucifernilsen For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    hum uniersal usi waqat use ker sakrty hain jab humain is main se achay pay kamana ata hai jab humain uis main se kuch kama e nahi ata humain is nmain se kuch b hasil nhi ho sakta hai is leya humain is cheez ka khas khayl raklhna chaya kun ka jab hum iss cheez ka khas khayal nhi kerty hain toh humain kabi b iss main se acha profit nhi hota hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    briefly about the topic: ADAPTS to the TREND at the time of his STUDIES on his own story.
    MARTIN GEIL IN THIS EA NO! - ONE NAMED AFTER THE VARIABLE "MG_Engine" JUST ONLY CONTROLS THE LOCK MODE ORDERS!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucifernilsen For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    P.S.: there is a possibility to donate RECEIVER_SN.MQ4 robot version. That will only work on a demo account. But for this I need your demo account and site check this account to the demo account (example: t i c k m i l l . c o m)
    To do this, please contact on my email. Please specify in the subject line: "DEMO"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucifernilsen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 dollars per 2-3 hours is not a myth!
    Also i attach a story for EURUSD and USDZAR + tracer_SN.dmp (Liverage=200) to ensure that the trader was able to work out on Tester:
    Load link: h t t p s : / / t u s f i l e s . c o m /lonspth9eff2

16. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Lucifernilsen For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Tracer universal

from the author: Me, unfortunately, was found a way to destroy the broker!

If you think about it, how does a trading system or strategy and who prevents you to trade continuously, not just any session or there in the morning with 8 to 10 who imposes on you these restrictions? How can I "take all movement" with the Forex market? I helped write about aliens this tester with robots.

Any trading system or strategy is a result of market surveillance: examines the history and on the basis of this choice trading algorithm (defined by the foot, offset, profits, market entry condition, etc.). My project allows coming up with a trade strategy for 12 hours (maximum) and at least 2 hours

Full Project you can download from here (a new instruction in the archive):
    Load link: h t t p s : / / t u s f i l e s . c o m /9d4svfs8jzoi

My Trade Statement you can download from here:
    Load link: h t t p s : / / t u s f i l e s . c o m /ehzfe0bqx69h

or looking to my account:
    Demo account number: 2090270826
    Demo account investor password: hrNMM2ffQ9
    Trading server: h t t p s : / / t i c k m i l l . c o m

P.S.: also able to emulate the Orange stripe and USDZAR supported !

to buy from the author of this project, please contact E-Mail: Lucifernilsen@yahoo.com (in the subject line write: "ROBOT")

project cost: 100 WMZ

After the transfer of funds to WMZ purse, you get a trading robot RECEIVER_SN.MQ4, which will only work on your trading account.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucifernilsen For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Subscribe to this Thread (1)