+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    my lowest leverage was 1:50 i used it on my fxopen account . but in my insta account i do have a leverage of 1:500 . i know that's a little bit of risky thing to handle but that's some risk i really love to take.
    because the two brokers have different types of role in the trade account as far as I insta pile adopt standard market accounts and standard accounts FXO *** embrace market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    my lowest leverage was 1:50 i used it on my fxopen account . but in my insta account i do have a leverage of 1:500 . i know that's a little bit of risky thing to handle but that's some risk i really love to take.
    Me leverages se zada importance reputed broker ko deta hon...
    instaforex ki leverages bhi mujhe thik lagi aur iski reputation bhi market me achi hai..is wajah se me iske sath trading karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    most broker have maximum1:500 leverage isliye sayad most of trader ye use karte honge. par jo instaforex ke sath he wo 1:1000 ke lav utha sakte he. main 1: 1000 leverage use karta hoon.

if you are using 1:1000 leverage in real account then i think you must be investing a good sum. Else using this high leverage will wipe out an account very easily. and i wont suggest to use such high leverages
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    most broker have maximum1:500 leverage isliye sayad most of trader ye use karte honge. par jo instaforex ke sath he wo 1:1000 ke lav utha sakte he. main 1: 1000 leverage use karta hoon.
    could you use such big leverage 1:1000 but you need to be careful in the use of leverage that big do not let your emotions take control of your own

6. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    that I personally use 1:500 lavarage because I hope to open more positions when or in order to rescue plot minus that occur as a result of the analysis
    Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i use 1:200 leverages all the time its my standard leverage and rarely change it
    that I personally use 1:500 lavarage because I hope to open more positions when or in order to rescue plot minus that occur as a result of the analysis

12. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use 1:200 leverages all the time its my standard leverage and rarely change it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine ek broker me register kiye the jaha bonus di jate he first register par.I think wo hi mera sabse kam levarege he. thik se yaad nehi par I think wo 1:100 hoga.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)