+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    for that we must always learn
    whether learning indicators, mm or psychology
    to have a strong foundation to build our advantage in this business
    I agree with you that we must build a solid foundation in this business by mastering the skills of analysis,, money management is good in real trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    yes you are right, we have to enrich themselves with knowledge.
    and I think do not need extensive knowledge, but knowledge is profound.
    you have to focus on one indicator or one system.
    other then studying.
    for that we must always learn
    whether learning indicators, mm or psychology
    to have a strong foundation to build our advantage in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    something in the wake of tremendous hope and full of greed will lead to a fragile foundation that is why we need to build our dreams with a solid foundation
    yes you are right, we have to enrich themselves with knowledge.
    and I think do not need extensive knowledge, but knowledge is profound.
    you have to focus on one indicator or one system.
    other then studying.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I agree with your opinion because that name will bring harm to greedy traders has its own life for that need to be avoided

something in the wake of tremendous hope and full of greed will lead to a fragile foundation that is why we need to build our dreams with a solid foundation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

umiaayka (2013-11-30)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    i totally agree with your say, if we want to succes in this bussines we need skill and patience. do not greedy and revenge.
    because after the name greedy and revenge is a disease of humans that should be avoid in any business, including forex

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Winning forex market do not depend on your account balance..it totally depends on the way you trade in this market..
    Kayi traders 1000$ se shuru karke 100$ pe aa jate hai aur kayi traders 100$ Se shuru karke 500$ pe aa jate hai
    Its all about the way you are trading
    i totally agree with your say, if we want to succes in this bussines we need skill and patience. do not greedy and revenge.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    yup if we have bad money management than we will lose our money even if we use small leverage but if we trade with discipline we can make a lot of money using high leverage.
    Winning forex market do not depend on your account balance..it totally depends on the way you trade in this market..
    Kayi traders 1000$ se shuru karke 100$ pe aa jate hai aur kayi traders 100$ Se shuru karke 500$ pe aa jate hai
    Its all about the way you are trading

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    i totally agree with your opinion, now the problem is not in laverage but in how to we use good money management to minimalizing risk.
    yup if we have bad money management than we will lose our money even if we use small leverage but if we trade with discipline we can make a lot of money using high leverage.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I think it 's risky, but if you feel comfortable using it.
    and not affected to open many positions, I think not a problem.
    i totally agree with your opinion, now the problem is not in laverage but in how to we use good money management to minimalizing risk.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    my lowest leverage was 1:50 i used it on my fxopen account . but in my insta account i do have a leverage of 1:500 . i know that's a little bit of risky thing to handle but that's some risk i really love to take.
    I think it 's risky, but if you feel comfortable using it.
    and not affected to open many positions, I think not a problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)