+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap ek accha trder ho gaye to aap ko 1:1000 leverage accha lagega. jitna risk he utna profit bhi he. aur ha demo me 1:500 thik he. waise koi agar new he to use kam leverage me suru karna chahiye. iss risk thoda kam hota he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you that its better to trade in demo with realistic leverage and balance and its better to near same as our real account money which is good when we trade after demo to real . and about new i also think its always keep low risk when they have low experience .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May nay ab tak sab say low leverage 1:100 use kia hay aur us time mera balance $300 tha. May nay ye daikha k low leverage may trader ko ziada kamany ka chance bohat kam hota hay is liay may nay kuch din k baad leverage barha kar 1:500 kar diya tha.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but you should really be able to control the emotions you have for trade with high leverage allows traders to open trading positions are many and only able to control the emotions that you minister to open the trade a lot with high leverage

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ne sb se kam leverage 1:100 use kia howa ha tb mery account ma $ 1,000 U.S they pr baad ma maine leverage change krlia tha 1:200 bcz oss broker ka ya maximum leverage tha.

Junior Member safeerforex is an unknown quantity at this point safeerforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain aur aapka balance kitna tha wo time me?
    sab se low leaverage jo main ne use kiya ha woh 1:200 ha ab main to her account ka leaverage 1:1000 he rakhta houn chiye main 10 usd he kioun na invest karoun wese leaverage ka mugh ko koi khas farq nazar to nahi aya

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lowest Leverage I used was in my forexcent account in begining a leverage of 10 and it given me confidence in trading because i could keep my trades open for long and closed only when it returned back to profit after some days.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you that its better to trade in demo with realistic leverage and balance and its better to near same as our real account money which is good when we trade after demo to real . and about new i also think its always keep low risk when they have low experience .

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene 1:1000 use kiya hai...instaforex provides 1:1000...because i am more confident abt my trading so i usually trade with this leveraage...so i usually trade with big lot ....and i trading very carefully

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in forex for only 2 months.I am use 1:500 leverages in forex market,It is risky but I am comfortable for this.It is not standard but I maintain it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)