+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 390 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but you should really be able to control the emotions you have for trade with high leverage allows traders to open trading positions are many and only able to control the emotions that you minister to open the trade a lot with high leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will use huge leverages like 1:500 but i will trade only low lotsizes like 0.01 but if i trade with big lots then it is risky for me and i am getting margincall but i also wanna try 1:10 in my future trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have used 1:100 in demo account . i found nothing important in case of leverages. i used highest and lowest and they affected nothing to my account. so now in real account , i m using 1:1000 . i read that it is good to use high and can bring more profits that's why i hadn't use low i real account.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always advisable to use a lower leverage and then adjust the lot size according to the requirements. This is so because many times we are using the high leverage and thus we make loss in trading.

Also i never used a lot size of more than 1 lot

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar mugh ko to leaverage ka koi khas farq nahi pata chalta main to hamesha 1:1000 use karta hnn or kabhi kabhi 1:500 bhi kar eta hnn es k elawa main ne koi leverage use nahi ki ha bas yahi hane jo main use karta hnn

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab se low leaverage jo main ne use kiya ha woh 1:200 ha es se kam main ne use nahi kiya par main chiye jitna bhi invest karoun main leaverage 1:1000 he rakhta houn mugh ko to koi farq nazar nahi aya leaverage ka meri trading par

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started trading i used 1:100 leverage. It was very secure and had low risks. Now i am using 1:500 and it is my stander leverage.

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lowest leverage I have ever used is 1:500 and now I am using the highest leverage offered by insta that is 1:1000. I thing we should always use the highest leverage because it provides us a lot of facilities in trading. With high leverage just avoid big lot and get all the benefits of leverage.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use with a 1:100 leverage and so far great, just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money.low leverage hamesha fayda mai hi rehta hai

Banned ACE is an unknown quantity at this point ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used 1:100 in demo accounts , while learning how to trade. It was suggested by my friend. I didn't knew what was it. My friend wanted me to learn with low risk.
    Now in common trades i uses 1:500 , small risks , small loss , small profits that i can recover.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 390 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)