+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 390 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wazid201118 View Post
    I just used 1:400 leverages to trade in instaforex.Such a level will be successful for all the cool mind traders who are actually afraid of losing their profit.You may up ur profit level by this leverages and can trade very independently.
    instaforex offer 1:1000 leverage this is very usful to make a lot of trade and use big lot size we trade forex cause has got the leverage so why we make it less i always try to use the high leverge that i can.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain aur aapka balance kitna tha wo time me?
    main to g 2 saal se houn forex trading main or main ne yahan bahot se broker k sath trading ki ha or or main ne ab tak jo sab se kaam leaverage use ki ha woh ha 1:1 or main ne sahi baat ha 1:1000 or es main koi khas farq feel nahi kiya ha or main to wese her wqt sirf 1:1000 leaverage he use karta houn chiye capital main kaam money ho ya ziyada

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    I use with 1:100 leverage it is good for me because when is start trading first then some time i am emotional and want to trade big lots size but leverage save me and save my account. Now i am very good for control my emotion.
    1:100 is the safe passage to long run with the forex and also it is the best way to control emotions and greed. As per my opinion it is in our hands we can change our leverage, if it is not changeable then it will be more useful.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have use the 1:100 at the low leverage for me i think that the leverage not the responsable for our losing or profit i think that the good plan and the best management of our money wich take u to successs at fx markets and of course we shoul always avoid the risk and we should not much more than 10%

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just used 1:400 leverages to trade in instaforex.Such a level will be successful for all the cool mind traders who are actually afraid of losing their profit.You may up ur profit level by this leverages and can trade very independently.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alam View Post
    Even if you use 1:100 leverage, you should still be able to open many positions. The only difference is that the positions that you open will be with smaller lot sizes, which even makes it safer for you account.
    yes you are right the only diferrent is the lot size that the trader make but high leverage can save you from margin call if you have lost big part of capital hight leverage make you use big lot size as you have not lost big part of capital.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it 's risky, but if you feel comfortable using it.
    and not affected to open many positions, I think not a problem.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, we have to enrich themselves with knowledge.
    and I think do not need extensive knowledge, but knowledge is profound.
    you have to focus on one indicator or one system.
    other then studying.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used 1:100 leverage for my balance. It is the low leverage used by me while forex trading. As it is good to trade with such a small leverage rather than to trade with 1:500. I dont think trader with 1:1000 leverage earn profits.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me leverages se zada importance reputed broker ko deta hon.instaforex ki leverages bhi mujhe thik lagi or iski reputation bhi market me achi hai.yahi wajah se me is me trading kr rha hun very nice place for trading and earning profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 390 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)