+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya bohat achachi baat hai k hum forex market mai acha leverage aur lot ko select krtey. Hum forex market mai 1;100 leverage aur lot ka size .01 par trade krtrey hai tou hum market mai achi trade open kr sakty hai. Aur market sey acha profit ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to know kya aap logo ne kabhi without leverage bhi trading kari hai, I have heard ki 1:1 leverage use karna possible nahi hai but I have never tried it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab se low leverage 1.50 ka use kiya he our ye bohat hi kow leverage size he our is business me hoping and praying work nahi karti for example agr ham trade lagaty he our bad me luck par depends rehty hain our dua krty hain keh profit hojay to ye chiz work nhi karegy isiliye hame trading keh duran proper analysis karna chahye our money management ko dekhty howe trade lagana chahye yehi ak best tarika hai.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am use the low lwverage is 1:50. But i am not a success full trader. I am try ti improve the strategy. At this time inam face the entry piint and closing point. I can not under stand the piint. I am decided that after complete the under standing the entry and out point. I am increase the leverage ALways trade with low leverage that we know of that we have to work with the work of every trader is to really believe and show how the leverage would bring in the right ideas as a trader we know of the right ideas should be protected, never go beyond 1:10 cause these is what you as a trader must follow, to make even something some money

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai 1:100 ka leverage best hai. Ap es leverage ki madad sey bhe market mai best preform kr sakty hai. Ap leverage key sath sath market ko under stand bhe krey. Tk ap forex market mai best earning hasil krey aur forex market mai apney loss ko control krey. jis sey ap market mai best preform kr sakty ho.

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    but you definitely have to be capable of command the specific emotions you have concerning alternate collectively with big leveraging will permit experts to assist huge open trading postures generally are quite a few and handiest capable of command the specific feelings that you sincerely minister to help wide open the precise alternate a good buy together with sizeable leveraging.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek broker me register kiye the jaha bonus di jate he first register par.I think wo hi mera sabse kam levarege he.you use such big leverage 1:1000 but you need to be careful in the use of leverage that big do not let your emotions broker have maximum1:500 leverage isliye sayad most of trader ye use karte honge. par jo instaforex ke sath he wo 1:1000 ke lav utha sakte he. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe when we join forex, we always want to get higher profits and that is why a lot of traders are trading with leverage is greater than 1: 100 ,when you trading with great leverage, then you can earn big profits but also big risks.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ko leverage tuh 1.200 ka hee use karna chahi aa but app ko chahi aa es market mai app ko lot size good money mangement ko follow karke hee select karna chahi aa agar app ek ache money mangement forule ko use karte hai fer app ek achi trading kar sakte hai ... well, of course bro, absolutely I personally see that i used 1:100 leverage once but i never continuous that leverage after few hours coz it actually never suits for me .i always use maximum leverage 1:500 coz i can't control myself from opening high volume of deal..

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humen leverage ko lazmi tor pe set karna parta hai or meri nazar me 1.1 ka leverage sab se best hota hai humen ye he leverage ko set karna chaye kyoun k ye sab se minimum leverage hai jis me hum trade karty han agar hum ziada risk lengy to apka bonus bhe ziada risk me hota hai islye risk ko kam he set karen ma na tu sab sa zaida low leverage abi tak 1:50 ko hi select kara hay , es sa zaida low ma na koi leverage use nh ki hay , hamay jahan low leveragee aur low lot size k sath kaam karna cahiyay bhaiya g .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cannot easily maximize its provide. The Gold Trade Common An international meeting at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, in at the near of Environment War II transformed the worldwide monetary procedure into one based on cooperation and freely convertible currencie that been give via the brokers. as on behalf of me, i conjointly use 1 :1000 leverage due to firmly could restricted number of capital. however if im able to grows my capital for trading additionally to firmly these ; you wish trading indicators which will describe lagging

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)