+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Looking for EA based on MACD Crossover

Senior Member killer123 is an unknown quantity at this point killer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    MACD Crossover will be utilized in therefore me conditions that we have a tendency to knew which will be productive so it is vital to understand-the correct case to use any reasonably Semitic deity. It's not possible if there's MACD Crossover than will be used twenty four hours which will be profitable..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kiron89 is an unknown quantity at this point kiron89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Research Agreement large MACD until finally my husband and I worked in the test maced advantages But this is not a general function, such as new investments, depending on the development. And it did not expire with drop-down list options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The own experinece for trading and earn good from forex becuse i am use low volumes for trading and earn good from forex the main reason of loss in forex is the huge volumes we try to earn fast and lost capital in one trade because we hold trade for long time that in loss and then we loss pour all money in one trade. be running on macs sample. That produces profit however the most to trades.

Senior Member kiron89 is an unknown quantity at this point kiron89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex in the loss of text that they are losing business faster growth achieved trying There is the main reason for a high conversion rate to receive a small amount of additional investment for us, rising rates, high profit investment of the meeting will use the losses to a time period reasonable, and then monitor the work with the loss of all the money to fill.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kiron89 For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-10-20)

Member salmansha is an unknown quantity at this point salmansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I have researched a lot, that will not work, inevitably, supported by some form of a stream of was on mark cups, my partner and I are on a cap much taste that generates revenue and almost all of the negatives. And it will not try to stop the reduction of decision as well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to salmansha For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-10-20)

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this time i am use my own experience for trading and earn good from forex because i am use low volumes for trading and earn good from forex the main reason of loss in Forex is the huge volumes we try to earn fast and lost capital in one trade because we hold trade for long time that in loss and then we loss pour all money in one trade

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fxstar For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-10-20)

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you greatly Es if. you solved my downside by attaching the file here. I hope it fulfill my all desires.

Well, I studied plenty regarding macs, until currently i used to be running on macs sample, that produces profit however the most downside was that it did not work invariably as supported a swing mercantilism. And it did not have a stop loss choice too..............

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fxrafi4 For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-10-20)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, how is the performance result so far?

Is it good enough for scalping method?
    Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    Thank you very much esif. you solved my problem by attaching the file here. I hope it fulfill my all needs.

Well, I studied a lot about macd, till now I was running on macd sample, that produces profit but the main problem was that it didn't work always as based on a swing trading. And it didn't have a stoploss option too.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much esif. you solved my problem by attaching the file here. I hope it fulfill my all needs.

Well, I studied a lot about macd, till now I was running on macd sample, that produces profit but the main problem was that it didn't work always as based on a swing trading. And it didn't have a stoploss option too.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    kitne dukh ki bat hai ki abhi tak kisi ne ek bhi bar koi reply nahi kiya ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. Please help somebody. I desperately need this EA. I can't wake up all the time looking for the crossovers.
    here is your ea, but let me tell u that, these kinds of simple EAs don't work in every conditions, it works only in trending markets...
    Attached Files

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to esif For This Useful Post:

nitshar (2012-08-23), sura (2012-09-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast