+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Grid Martingale Trading Strategy based Expert Advisor

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the robot can produce good profits, it will make the robot not for sale. better to use than for sale. Yup, if it's done by a robot to help us process transactions, indeed we will see differences, but still in the same system. don't believe in the results of the backtest, backtest only to see if the system has been able to respond.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you haven't seen anyone who is successful enough with EA that means you haven't seen more threads or forums out there. In all forums, there is always a group of traders who are successful with EA. But I think most people prefer manual trading because of bad rumors about EA out there. and, robots function but you have to train them for some time to get big profits from them. It's not easy to make money manually and also not with robots, but if you focus on the robot and learn it fully, you can make money with robots. Just remember that it's not easy and you can't learn a few days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded or used automatic trading. I think you have to depend on your own forex trading. trading with robots can help you but for a short time in my opinion. You have also joined this business and you are looking to become a successful trader but I used to use Martingale-based EA multiplied by an account very quickly and then a good morning exploded it Now, I test it only in Demo. Much is needed from here to trade at EA at Real Using a bot depends on your needs, comfort factors, bot types, strategies, adaptability, works. So, consider all the factors before using a bot on a Real account!

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a career with business finance must start with good ownership because it has a better system and strategy at the entrance. and learn more with different customs with a focus on analysis of more appropriate acquisition with confirmation of signal production and trend search. and this time I am also much more in the trade that I rely on trading manually because I feel with manual trading I am more knowledgeable in trading and also most likely I will get trading results with greater profits in this trade when trading with trade compared to manual robots that I don't know how to trade with

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's not necessary if you follow someone with a solution. As in discretionary trading you follow someone who is skilled, you can use a professionally designed automated trading solution. and There are many traders who depend on the automated trading system and they make a profit most of the time. I used robots. The price is a robot that's $ 500. The robot helped me get a big profit. If you buy a robot at a low price, it won't help you.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I don't use robots to trade ... I trade manually ... in manual trading I can learn more about trading ... and manual trading is more profitable than robots ... and and I don't like it. Forum posting is so easy that it doesn't need a robot. It's the most risky so it's not interesting for forum posts. If your business market is very risky then use it.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapako pata hona chaahie ki eee mein takaneekee sanketak laagoo karana mushkil hai, bhale hee aap jis tarah se jatil hain vah pooree tarah se eee mein nahin banaaya ja sakata hai, main keval yah kah sakata hoon ki eee anushaasan kee vajah se munaapha paida karane mein saphal ho sakata hai, aur koee dar nahin ... lekin manushy lacheelepan ne laabh praapt karane ke lie kaee takaneekee sanketakon ka upayog kiya lekin keval ek hee baadha hai, ki manushy ko bhay hai, aur anushaasit nahin hai ....

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab aap salaah maangate hain, to aapako ek udaaharan dena hoga ki ham vyaktigat roop se tulana kar sakate hain ki main nahin jaanata ki eee achchha hai kyonki mainne unake saath kabhee vyaapaar nahin kiya hai. lekin is saal mainne kaee eeees ka pareekshan shuroo kiya aur ummeed hai ki yah dhaaga mujhe salaah bhee de sakata hai.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is bevakooph savaal ke lie kshama karen, mera sir baadal mein hai. main apanee post mein batae gae samay ke baare mein kya kah sakata hoon? aur ek achchha vivaran jo aap samay seema dikhaane ke lie pradaan karate hain jab samay seema ech 1 se em 1 tak ka upayog karen. eee is tarah kaam karata hai, yah itane saare pips ke baad ek naya vyaapaar kholega aur agale baar / eeee momabattee mein ek vyaapaar kholega.

Junior Member taseeer is an unknown quantity at this point taseeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by buttar View Post
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai
    EA k sath Insaan ko apna zehan ko b use karna chahiye thora.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast