+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Grid Martingale Trading Strategy based Expert Advisor

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used a Forex trading robot called fap turbo but the results are not going well so the problem is I hate trading robots because it can provide huge losses in trading and I learned about this robot from this forum so I am not happy with this type of robot.
    it's a waste of time and money. and I don't use forex robots. because I don't like them. because I want to trade in my style. because this is my business, this is not a robot business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like automated trading I like manual trading. So I think when we trade manually we learn many types of thoughts that can help us in the future. Most of the time when fundamental news comes the market trends catch up and at that time most of the robots miss the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because EA only translates what the trading system says without relativity anymore. there are definitely different results when trading manually compared to using EA. since manual trading, surely traders will see other information. but if the trader has really improved the rules and steps, they can make an EA and test it for the long term. because there are so many trading systems, so many trading ideas that I think need a long time to test. it's better to make an EA and do the test again for several years.

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sisir4 View Post
    Thank you for your link. You must be an expert in the Expert Advisor for that. I agree, because whatever ea is on this forum they are all posted from you so I want to think about it and I will follow all of your posts so I can learn something. from them because I'm a new trader. and What if the beginners run EA on VPS with a Demo account for 3

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recently i got some ea that really works on a demo account and i want to test it more than 12 months then share it here for all ... good luck and try to do manual trading and if we don't understand and know forex robots will , then we will be disappointed with the robot, if we want to use EA, we must really know and understand EA, so we cannot take forex robots for granted when we use forex trading and are left alone 24 hours, if such a thing is possible the funds generated will be lost, so that robots only help our nature, don't miss us who help robots, this may be in my opinion, understandable.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to use robots in my trade because I don't trust robots to trade. I have made more loss by trading robots. By the way by a trading robot the trader cannot concentrate and the trader becomes lazy which is the main reason for making mistakes so I have to trade manually in the forex market.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is really good in my opinion, contrary to what I think is bad at the beginning of Forex trading. But that is the truth that 9 out of 10 software sold on the internet is a scam. You have to be careful about what you buy. I recommend a person named DPT-FXPinoy who sells automated trading software. I am a customer now, try searching for yourself on the forum and you will find it easily by typing its name.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your link. You must be an expert in the Expert Advisor for that. I agree, because whatever ea is on this forum they are all posted from you so I want to think about it and I will follow all of your posts so I can learn something. from them because I'm a new trader. and What if the beginners run EA on VPS with a Demo account for 3 months as long as they learn everything on Forex? If they get a big profit for 3 months, they can switch to Real Account.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex often trades whenever there is an opportunity but we think a lot of time before trading because money is very valuable to us and also makes our hearts weak when we handle it, so I don't think we can get money faster and lose many opportunities because of our weaknesses. But the Robot does not have the feeling of money or weakness that functions as programmed, and does its job when the program matches opportunities.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my perspective in the Forex business, we cannot use robots in our Forex trading. I think the Forex business is a very useful way for us to get the money we need and if we can do hard work we can get from here easily even though it is very difficult and risky but if we can do hard work with this business then we can learn it correctly. But if we use robots then we cannot learn and we can depend on them and that's why I don't think we should depend on robots in Forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast