+ Reply to Thread
Page 1310 of 2025 FirstFirst ... 310 810 1210 1260 1300 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1320 1360 1410 1810 ... LastLast
Results 13,091 to 13,100 of 20244

Thread: Usd/rur

Banned Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,863 Times in 6,468 Posts
    Recently live usdrur price is 61.7500
    Right now by checking the all routine of the chart I think that the most profitable sell point will be 61.7401
    And I think that the most profitable buy point will be 61.7652
    If you will follow me so you will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142 has a reputation beyond repute RNK2142's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,500 Times in 7,184 Posts
    Today market trend:sell

Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers*

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit

So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNK2142 For This Useful Post:

11Star (2020-02-24), Moon22 (2020-02-24), RNV1363 (2020-02-24)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts
    trading signal today : Bullish

chart : H1 & H4 timeframe

traders ke liya zarori hai ke buy or support ko follow karen or market me buy yani nechey ki janab trade ko open kar lain sab. indicator market nechay ki janab he janay ka eshara day rahain hain. the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.use higher timeframe is very important because it always helps you to enter in the direction of current trend .

using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck and doing trade like a boss

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

11Star (2020-02-24), Moon22 (2020-02-24), RNV1363 (2020-02-24)

Highly Reputed Member jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,038 Times in 10,729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 10
    my analysis base on technical and indicators

Simple Moving Average chart for this pair seen as an indicator as smoothly up movement, so it is possible the breakout of this resistance level and the pair will continue to go up to the next higher level.

indicators ke hisab se ap log best trading kr sakte hin or good profit.bana sakte hain sab indicator best nh hote or sab wrong bhe nh hote, main kuch best indicator ke hisab se es pair ke Analysis de raha hon.

in my personal view this pair will be continue bullish trend, for intraday trading today. you can take entry BUY Order now, and target take profit around the resistance level,

if market movement as my scenario, you can earn good profit and avoid much loss in your trading

We cannot understand this market operation, so we must learn some basic things about forex trading and after that start practicing demo trading with virtual money so that we calculate some exposure to the real trading market. after we learn the approach to help generate consistent profits on demo accounts, we can move on to trading explicit real accounts.

Senior Member welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 2,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading signal today : Bullish

chart : H1 & H4 timeframe

traders ke liya zarori hai ke buy or support ko follow karen or market me buy yani nechey ki janab trade ko open kar lain sab. indicator market nechay ki janab he janay ka eshara day rahain hain. the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.use higher timeframe is very important because it always helps you to enter in the direction of current trend .

using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck and doing trade like a boss

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to welok For This Useful Post:

Bmw123 (2020-02-24), markwins (2020-02-24), miles (2020-02-24)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,689 Times in 12,965 Posts
    kal k hi uptrend ko market continue kar skta hai kuki market meh kafi upward strong movement thi kal or kafi buyers ne dominate kara hai ,
    halaki abhi ek support level pe jisko market ache se test kar rha hai agar ye level break hota hai toh defintely strong up movement dikhegi is pair meh.

I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Bmw123 (2020-02-24), markwins (2020-02-24)

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Banned julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai has a reputation beyond repute julai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,889 Times in 4,579 Posts
    hello my dear friends how are you , I hope you will be fine everyday

I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level, maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.

Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator .

BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level 35 pips from current price

that’s according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction.

bullish signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.

this pair can continue bullish trend today and there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Trusted Member mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep has a reputation beyond repute mansurep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,675 Times in 6,835 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear all member of Indian Forum, today I will discuss about my analysis

this pair maybe can move towards to top and continue the bullish trend

current price aur previous price market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Ye pair buy ka bna huwa he I think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye. resistance and Support points bhi market ke up hony ka ishara de rahe hain. Isliye hum ko buy main trade laga deni chahiyeYe pair sell ka bna huwa he i think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye

Exponential Moving Average (18) : UP
    Simple Moving Average (22) : UP
    Exponential Moving Average (38) : UP
    Exponential Moving Average (65) UP

please avoid using big lot for your trade because this business is very dangerous. forex traders need to develop their own trading strategies and have to trade with the right knowledge and skills, this is a great place to make money and we can make very large amounts of money without limits if we can trade properly knowledge and experience, anything can happen in forex market. good luck to your trading my friend

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mansurep For This Useful Post:

Bmw123 (2020-02-24)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usd/rur

Ichimoku trends giving selling signals.
    THE RSI movement of this pair is moving with high frequency on SELL signal.

StdDew & Mcad are main factors which also giving the SELLYing signals.
    Bulls power higly selling side movements.

Parablic sar on top showa SELL trends.

this pair has being bearish trends last some hours which can be seen.
    today moving movement of this pair today on: SELL

highest resistance of this pair today will be going :64.06
    i think best time to enter sell trade at 64.02 with tp at 63.10 with narrow stop loss of 64.30

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

hania (2020-02-24), miles (2020-02-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1310 of 2025 FirstFirst ... 310 810 1210 1260 1300 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1320 1360 1410 1810 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)