+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how to learn Forex

Junior Member morsy is an unknown quantity at this point morsy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.28 USD
    Thanks

how to learn Forex

i need to know how to learn the forex as im a new member in this filed so please all my dears help me to find the best way to start

thanks for all

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morsy For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-17-2019), WardatulJannah (05-09-2019)

3. Device
    Senior Member mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    350.43 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 736 Posts
    Open a demo account and paper trade until you can make a consistent profit. Many people jump into the FX market and quickly lose a lot of money (because of leverage). It is important to take your time and learn to trade properly before committing capital. The best way to learn is by doing.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-17-2019), Mureedabbas (05-25-2019), Unregistered (2), WardatulJannah (05-09-2019)

Senior Member Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 855 Posts
    mery khayal say ap ko forex trading kay bary kuch seekha hay to is forum kay through bhe seekh sakty hain or ap google say bhe forex trading seekh sakty ho or ap youtube me say online lecture bhe dekh sakty ho forex trading me videos bhe dekh sakty ho.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad_Arif For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-17-2019), Mureedabbas (05-25-2019), WardatulJannah (05-09-2019)

Member WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah has a reputation beyond repute WardatulJannah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    556.68 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,771 Times in 816 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morsy View Post
    i need to know how to learn the forex as im a new member in this filed so please all my dears help me to find the best way to start

thanks for all
    My dear brother apko forex ko learn krne k lye boht ziada hark working ki zrort ho gi or sath sath practice b boht zrori hoti hai. Me apko mashwra dun gi k ap Online Free Courses se faida uthen is se apko boh t faida ho sakta hai.

Online boht say free courses, webinars or books articles b available hain. Is ko read kr k or smjh kr ap Demo pr practice krn. Is trhan apko forex me trading krne ki skills aa jaen gi.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WardatulJannah For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-17-2019), Mureedabbas (05-25-2019)

Trusted Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641.22 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,560 Times in 5,332 Posts
    Is ma hm apni gltiyon sy b bht kch sekh skty hn

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-17-2019), Mureedabbas (05-25-2019)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.63 USD
    Thanks
    we can learn with our mistakes of trading conditions and its up and down wages..
    when we complete learn about trading then we get b more confidance space between trading pairs...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-17-2019), Muhammad_Arif (05-21-2019), Mureedabbas (05-25-2019)

Trusted Member Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    346.24 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,145 Times in 4,640 Posts
    Open a demo account and paper trade until you can make a consistent profit. Many people jump into the FX market and quickly lose a lot of money (because of leverage). It is important to take your time and*learn*to trade properly before committing capital. The best way to*learn*is by doing.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (05-21-2019), Mureedabbas (05-25-2019)

Trusted Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641.22 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,560 Times in 5,332 Posts
    Its depend upon the lern for more in forex world and our working levels give them time for it and lern when we lern then get profit..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (05-21-2019), Mureedabbas (05-25-2019)

Senior Member Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 855 Posts
    My brother for learning forex is easy there is alot of sources availabe like taht google, youtube etc there is increase in interconnectness of the people take advise from the experts and other is demo account you just open demo account for learning forex

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad_Arif For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (05-25-2019)

20. Options
    Junior Member jay47 is on a distinguished road jay47's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.76 USD
    Thanks
    hii dear agr aapko forex treding sikhna he to first aap demo acc banaye or youtube pe video dekhe ki kese treding hoti he , tecnical anaslys karna sikhe like trend line supprt or resistance or uske sath aap zone banana sikhe bas iss chiz ke sath aap prectis kare bas or kisi paid indicator ka sahara na le kyuki vo sab kisi kam ke nahi hote aap price action sikhe or pettrn sikhiye or dusro ke analsys youtube pe dekh ke khud apne aap drow kare apne chart pe ... koi course lene se kuchh nahi hoga market me only aapka expiriance hi kam aayega or first aap us vakt tak real money pe kam na kare jab tak aapko confidence na aa jaye or fir ye karne ke baa broker me jake no deposit bonus acc open karle vaha se aapko real money ke je se aapko acc me money dega treding karne ke liye , to bahter he ke aap uska use kare or free ke money me se widroal le mere mene bi ese kai broker ke acc banaye he or usse widroal bi liya he or unme se muje ek achha laha jiska link me niche de raha hu aap vaha jake no deposit bonus acc open kar lijiye or uspe treding kijiye

https://www.forexchief.com/?a=31d9

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay47 For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (05-25-2019), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast