+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Best Professional Multiple TF Trading System

Banned Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,602 Times in 3,380 Posts
    Intraday trade: Sell

Halo friends how are you

I hope you are all right

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.

So good luck of all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tilla420 For This Useful Post:

Asifkhanna4 (2020-10-24), bahi00 (2020-10-24), Boss12 (2020-10-24), muzammal786 (2020-10-24)

Banned Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,602 Times in 3,380 Posts
    Intraday trade: Sell

Halo friends how are you

I hope you are all right

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.

So good luck of all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilla420 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammed Awais For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This shows a positive sign for me and Thank you for sharing the indicators, I am not sure how this will help me in my trading. But I plan to test it on my demo account and become more familiar with it. I have tried the London escape strategy and I am not sure, I use the forex market index. Index helps me a lot to choose trade. My favorite is the indicator. That is PEGOT MEGAMINDs.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all traders, there are many indicators in the forex market. among them the best RSI indicator. that means the relative strength index. and we get success easily from this indicator. and finally we are not completely dependent on indicators. actually some time we have to follow this indicator. Forex has many indicators, namely traders follow and get forex. But I can't find the best forex indicators at the moment. Because of the forex market many time target indicators take over and many accounts suffer losses. So which one is best to contact me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think an indicator is not enough to predict future movements. The indicators can be used as tools but they cannot be enough on their own. So I think we can use indicators that are more useful as long as we have a trading strategy and plan. Because following the indicators blindly can't help us always. Everyone knows that "Nothing is perfect" so you don't have to try to get the best anywhere because if you want to know what's best in your energy and energy expression and keep it simple.

12. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing this strategy. I will add it to my trading arsenal. I hope I have time to trade it on my demo account because I have so many indicators to test this week. Please update us about your success regarding this strategy. so far if you have a match with the indicator. would you please share the appropriate settings for the indicators and the obstacles you might encounter while using it often?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good indicator ... but what if it meets the news ... and how to manage money ... I know that the management of quasi-definite indicators follows the prices ... All indicators do the same thing. The market cannot be predicted 100%. But you can have several signals from them. Maybe there is a wrong or good signal. You need to think wisely. As far as I know, I think the trend line is so easy for us to draw there, but it's so difficult for us to follow the trend. Most of the time, we are afraid to reach the top or deepest position. So many of us do orders with the opposite of existing trends. better ..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your indicator stops good I see it and I will try to use it in my trade because I am looking for a good strategy for my trade and I think your indicator will help me to make a good strategy. Not a new word that price itself is the best indicator for the market. Indicators follow prices and thus lag, which makes it not very reliable and reliable, but some work is still functioning, I hope to find one such day.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing, I'm not sure how this will help me in my trade. But I plan to test it on my demo account and become more familiar with it. I have tried the London escape strategy and I am not sure if this is the same. but I don't know how to use it. I think the moving average indicator is a good indicator for forex beginners. I have downloaded several indicators, but rarely use them. So, if anyone knows about forex indicators, please give me a message.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast