Page 273 of 276 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    maien pehel din me pehla trade eur/usd ka kiya tha with 10 cent per pip..
    us trade me maine 2.5 usd kamaye the
    I experienced a bad day on the first day of my real trading as I had to face loss on that day. Although I was very careful and trading with full care but I lost my some money and I do not know how it happened. May be it was due to my inexperience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first day with real trading with instaforex and i lose $37. Then ii invest more money and after all i can recover $37. My trade entry with silver which 0.01 volume equal to $0.05 with each pips difference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dario10099 is an unknown quantity at this point dario10099's Avatar
    Thanks
    One my first day of forex trading I feel Real account is very difficult, but you make it easy with the help of learning, so learn about basic’s of forex trading like indicator’s, rules and disciplined is also important as well. but demo account practice much benefited in real trading.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene pehle hi din..15$ kamaya tha..aur mein forex trading mein newbie hone ki wajah se mene scalping trading style select ki thi..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned ace1991 is an unknown quantity at this point ace1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    use the best strategy for a real plan...
    most stable strategy that have been tested in a live strategy testing with stable result..
    that will need 2-5 months to have the best preset for the strategy...
    it is better to use lower risk strategy for the real plan...

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maien pehel din me pehla trade eur/usd ka kiya tha with 10 cent per pip..
    us trade me maine 2.5 usd kamaye the

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    early stages pe hi seekhne ke liye sabse zada baatein hoti hai
    i think you should trade under the guidance of any experianced trader so that he can guide you what to do

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    Yes, I agree. The first day will always be exciting as well scary. We will be more happy and excited about what we are going to be in real accounts. We will be eager to make good trades with the talents and knowledge we learned through demo accounts. We will be always trying to make the most out of the trade.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i got the meaning of his post,he is only trying to say that he did not really on indicator because he could not trust them,and this caused him a lot of loss trades,then he started using indicators and his trade become profitable,meaning the indicators he thougth was nofteffective earlier is effective afterall

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    1st time i trade i make $47 profit and after that i lose all my deposit
    now i can make profit $0.5 for one time when i'm trade
    thanks for all addvise i got here in MT5 forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 276 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)