+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 276 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जब हम pahli baar व्यापार करते हैं टब प्रहार लाभ मिलता बहुत खुश hokar और करने के लिए हैं बुनियादी बातों की जाने बिना जगह करते हैं ट्रेडों. इसी के wajah से अपना सारा संतुलन खो देते हैं और बंद नुकसान भी नही lagate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my life,I trade with real balance in first.Which was extremely stupid decision to make .I lost my whole account because of it.I am still loosing.I think,you need to learn and not just learn.You need to fix up your own strategy and stay trading with it in demo account . When you master in it . Then invest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamen loss sy preshan nahi hona chahye aur himmat nahi harni chahye, loss b trading ka hissa hy but khushi hoi k phly din ap ny earn kiye thy. Mera experience b shoro ka kuch aisa he hy k kbi loss aur kbi profit aur ma abi tk apny profit main continuously lany k lye koshish kr raha hon by my learning and experience.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real account ka phla din mery lye tu boht acha raha. Phly din ma ny profit he bnaya, shoroat achi rhi aur umeed hy k sb kuch aisy he theek thak chlta rhy ga. Ma ny demo account boht kam use kea ic lye kuch zyada pta nhi tha mjy market ka mgr phr b profit main he raha.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first day with real trading with instaforex and i lose $37. Then ii invest more money and after all i can recover $37. My trade entry with silver which 0.01 volume equal to $0.05 with each pips difference.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.
    maybe you not prepared your self. i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us. maybe not all traders do it, because a newbie traders just see the opportunities of forex and they avoid the good rules to trading also they will realize of the mistake when get a lot of loss.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine pehle din ek na samajh bacche ki tarah eur usd ka ek order diya tha. aur pehle din me .5 volume pe trade kiya tha. jisme maine 4$ ka profit ki thi. par uske baad dusre ek order me 6$ loss ki. uske baad maine usdin trade nehi ki.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    orry to say i start trading first with real account and lost $3 in my first trade and after that without any trade i start practice in demo and understood my fault to start first in real. anyway that $3 lost first give me so much learning .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 276 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)