+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 276 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am first traded then start with $10 and that broker where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the main problem with most of the newbies that they don't get sufficient knowledge required for trading and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost 25$ but that was also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me was that there was no option of stop loss and take profit to be used on that bonus trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, real to real hota hay, laykin may nay apnay pehlay din real account may kch khaas kamal nae dikhaya. asal may mjhe broker say welcome bonus mila tha or may bilkul new tha mjhe stop loss ka bhi nae pata tha, iss liay may nay without stop loss, lot size bhi bht bara rakh ker trading ki or sab ka sab aik hi trade may loss ker dia.

Junior Member lovereurusd is an unknown quantity at this point lovereurusd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    main to pehely se he demo par trade karne se itna confidence or experince hasil kar liya tha k jab main real trading main aya to mugh ko koi khas mushkil nahi hoie trade karne main or main kafi aasani se trade karta raha

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    One my first day of forex trading I feel Real account is very difficult, but you make it easy with the help of learning, so learn about basics of forex trading like indicators, rules and disciplined is also important as well. but demo account practice much benefited in real trading.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account is the unsurpassed step of newbie to start their life in the forex trading, and demo and real is similar but complicated to get success without receptiveness. So profoundly learn about forex the play with forex.but trading occurrence and acquaintance is more significant in trading to acquire profit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also done same with me...first some days i make some good profit...i thought forex is easy..and after being over confident i loose all money..after this i learnt lesson of greed and over confidence.

Member Kazama is an unknown quantity at this point Kazama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still learning and I still have much to learn, am working on a demo accounting at the moment and I haven't started working on a real account.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by daaanieeel View Post
    I have a question
    early stage that must be learned in any forex trading
    yes its compulsory because the newborn baby don't know how to walk or eat as that no one know what is Forex and Forex trading then how he trades, there for its compulsory to every one to lean it first
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-12-09), hamid (2012-01-09)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    I was really excited about my first trade. I still remember I made 87$ in my very first trade. But later on that day I lost $117 instead. So it was more of sad day for me. I was greedy for more profits but in the end I just lost my money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 276 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)