+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 276 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first day of my real forex trading account was very lucky to me because on that day i made a good amount of profit . It was my start and i was really shocked because just it has been just one day and i had made a good amount of profit with it. I was really enjoyed my first day in forex trading . And ya first day i had spent 5 hours for doing trading and after that only i made a good amount of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab hum pahli baar trade karte hain tub jab profit milta hain to bahut khush hokar aur trades place karte hain without knowing of fundamentals. Isi ke wajah se apna sara balance kho dete hain aur stop loss bhi nahi lagate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also increased the accounts of few dollars to hundred dollars many times but lost at the end. Why it happens, traders do not care for the risk management and i always withdraw earned profits now on daily basis or weekly basis to avoid such kind of situations.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aksar trader pahly din ki trading main loose karty hain ain aur wo traders jo pahly din main profit main rehty hain bohot hi lucky log hoty hain. Pahly din ka profit trader ko bohot confidence deta hay.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On my first day in real account i earned 24 dollars and just stop trading. because i was nervous and thinking that it is enough for that day. I have fear inside me of getting loss and i do not want to take loss on the first day, impression was good on me, it motivate me to do trade more carefully. As you know first impression is the last impression.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real day in forex trading was a great day for me, I made $5 and I was so happy. It helped me build a good trading psychology and it has kept me in constant profits.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere real account ka pehla din kafi acha guzra tha kioun k us se pehely main kafi din se demo use kar raha tha es liye to main real account par irna ghabraya howa nahi tha or pehely din main ne 2 usd ka trade kiya tha

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that can't be forgot because that day , i lost about 100$ . i was in regret and in want to recover that in every possible way because that was the money that i cut from my pocket money and invested in Forex. there was bad feelings in my heart , but now i feel that that 100$ made me learn a lot. now i can make at least 10+ in one day using my plannings.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apnay real account k pehlay din may nay bohat ziada muhtat ho kar trading ki aur sirf 5$ earn kiay. Magar 2-3 din k baad jab mera confidence barh gaya tu may nay big lot size open kar k apnay account ka safaya kar diya.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i deposited money for the first with a broker, i was so excited and i was trading without any fear and i made some profit ..even though i traded nakedly...and overall, i was in profit on first day...but still my trading was lacking of strategy and planning and soon i realized that i need to know about forex trading....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 276 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)