+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 276 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I try my ngociation with real money and the result is bad, I lost my money I get to do the work online, I lost $ 30, now I do not want my money back and continue I will use my payment from this forum to deposit in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are correct.whenever we start new tasks we should try to face some difficulties and problems in that task.we should try to face it.then only we can get success in it.
    yesterday only i start my real account trading and my first profit is 2$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe to pehlay din kuch samaj hi nae aya tha kay kya hua. mjhe trading ki kuch bhi samaj nae thi or welcome bonus per trade ki thi. jo pehlay hi order may blow ho gae. asal may oss waqt mjhe lot size ka bhi nae pata tha, iss liay loss kia.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost the traders have same or similar experiences, they got their first profit and then blew up them with faster too, so we can take the answer for it what is the matter with it, because we just the beginner and do not know with exactly this business and the character of them until we want to make it with faster and do not know the risks for it, with double the lots size or else and made bad the results
    do the best we can

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such btaon to main ny real account ky pehly din trade hi nahi ki is dar sy keh kahin loss ho gya to investment pehly din sy hi kan hona shuro na ho jay or jab trading start ki to 10$ loss ho gya or per dark y mary 1 week tak trade nahi ki phir jab 2$ profit howa to kuch hosla howa.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was really excited about my first trade. I still remember I made 87$ in my very first trade. But later on that day I lost $117 instead. So it was more of sad day for me. I was greedy for more profits but in the end I just lost my money.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On my first day of real trading I was so careful and patient. I opened just few trades and earned only $3. I tried to obeyed all the forex rules on my first day of trading in real account but after that ????

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i first time open my real account i was very excited and was confident that i will earn profit . and i started trading with only 18$ and i earn some profit and on the other day i losse all the money

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine 3 din mai 99$ ear kitya but to my bed i lost all of it its was because of my greed to get more and more....emotions are dangerous so try to control em

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One my first day of forex trading I feel Real account is very difficult, but you make it easy with the help of learning, so learn about basics of forex trading like indicators, rules and disciplined is also important as well. but demo account practice much benefited in real trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 276 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)