+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 276 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it is the main problem with most beginners that they don't get enough knowledge needed to trade and then they lose in forex trading and I also lose $ 25 but it is also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me is that there is no stop loss option and take profit to use on that bonus trade !! and Losses and gains in forex trading are two normal things in it and it is not possible that forex trading is not negative and all are positive. Trade can also balance one another and the total amount can be positive. Which is the best way to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it's not easy to take part in real accounts and make money with it. If you want to make money, the best thing you can do is trade with a real account and practice controlling your psychology in the market. Psychology is the main thing in the forex market and we all have to learn to control our psychology. If you cannot control your psychology, you cannot make money on the forex and stock markets. and play to pehle din real trading from kar kiya tha. I felt the Dost Mujhe signal diya tha. aur maine oak ordered karya place. aur ha usme 0.01 main volume of cardboard kar rahatha. a total of 30 cents to profit if you play the cardboard trade. uske baad 2 chota au trade kiya tha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real accounts are used well to work well in several wells in some areas which show that when we trade forex we can do it we have to work as hard as real accounts we have to work with several levels that we must set when the right to regulate trade integration in forex so we have to work hard and manage differences in integration because there are places where you make lots of profit and real accounts are good for everyone who wants it and for everyone who can use the right working principles so that we can work well in forex trading with jobs that are Exactly, we have to work hard and be ready to use the good information we see out there, we all say that a real account is the best place to make money on

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the original account you have to be critical along with life and also you have to be careful with yourself atlanta the divorce business someone takes but in all you have to survive and then know that there is hope plus repayment in currency trading. and I practiced on a demo account for a long time and had no problems during trading but on a real account on my first day it was difficult for me because I thought that my capital time would be loose if I made a bad trade.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one month ago when I started my first trade I was very exited and I saw a 3-hour minimum chart. In the evening when I started trading I bought EUR / USD 3 lots 10 cents per pip and I got 8 USD from trading. This is my best trade in this business and that day is an unforgettable day. and my first experience in real trading was very pleasant. I started my real trade at $ 200 and per 20 cents per pip. I got $ 10 in my first trade. When I get $ 10, I become very excited and addicted to forex trading. Now I really enjoy forex trading, it changed my life.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the truth is for traders who already have a good trading system, many traders are stressed when trading and this is because they use real accounts, but do not have good trading skills. and Trading the first day on a real account is very difficult because there are many emotions traversed by traders and thoughts and fears that tense and creep in. Although in the end I made a profit of $ 20 by trading on a real account on my first day.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lol, you said guys are fun, ok by the way yes the first day your income is really good because for me really feel flying, but the important thing is not to be curious always thinking of learning and learning, after a long time of study and practice finally move to trade. and maybe it can be an experience for you. there you will be able to see the greed that is within you. You might be able to return to self-correcting discipline in managing the funds you use in trading, so you can calculate the risk of loss that you can accept.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real accounts are a means for traders to be able to get real profits, but this account is very risky, because we use real money to trade on the forex market, if we have not been able to do well in trading demo accounts, you may not trade in real accounts and of course just fine for me, i fell a lot glad the india forum paid me a bonus and i started my real trade but some mistakes i got all the money and i thought this was the best bed for me to make losses but when i started then i had no skills in trading but now I have super skills which is actually the best for me to make good

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real accounts are a means for traders to be able to get real profits, but this account is very risky, because we use real money to trade on the forex market, if we have not been able to do well in trading demo accounts, you may not trade in real accounts and of course just fine for me, i fell a lot glad the india forum paid me a bonus and i started my real trade but some mistakes i got all the money and i thought this was the best bed for me to make losses but when i started then i had no skills in trading but now I have super skills which is actually the best for me to make good

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 276 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)