+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 276 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course in forex trading I personally think that real account is a risky one and we can't say anything to it because its very hard to see your account in loss. We have to face loss as well as profit in the Forex market to get experienced in the Forex market. Experience matters a lot in the Forex trading and we have to face it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy with my first trade. I still remember I made $ 87 in my first trade. But then on that day I actually lost $ 117. So it was even more a sad day for me. I am greedy to get more profit but in the end I just lost my money and the demo account is an unparalleled beginner step to start their life in forex trading, and demo and real are similar but complicated to get success without acceptance. So learn in depth about forex games with forex. But trading events and acquaintances are more significant in trading for profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh yes ur right all the time, I also went out too much and was feared too but my first trade was Gold and unfortunately I lost $ 6 because of a sudden change in trend, then I got $ 2.5 and & 5, it was an account trading My first real day and my first real experience was when I deposited $ 1 in a micro account to check what this forex thing is, I didn't know anything about it, I just bought a eur / jpy position and forgot about it and the next day when i logged in the trading terminal the net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i became infatuated with google googled and joined some very useful sites like ******** and the forex factory learned a lot things and still learning.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to pehle din real trading dar kar kiya tha. mera ek dost mujhe signal diya tha. aur maine ek order place kar diya. aur ha usme main 0.01 volume pe trde kar rahatha. total 30 cent ka profit le kar maine apna trade close kardiya.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi real account ka phely din tu huma koi bhe infomation nhi hote hai forex ko smjhna ka leay or us din hum sirf ak ya do trade laga ta gai check karn ka leay ak kam kes trah hota hai forex ma
    real trading phla main din kafi ziyada acha tha oor os main din ne $ 5 earm bhe kie thi you just ly bht he acha thor oor full of excitement bs os k baad playing main trading forex hon ab main part of your trading time hon you only ly bht He is the best hi mera main forex first day kafi acha tha permanent forex main main main honor o kafi happy bhe hon

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my life, I traded with a real balance at first. Which is a very stupid decision to make. I lost my entire account because of that. I still lost. I think you need to learn and not just learn. You must improve your own strategy and keep trading with it on a demo account. When you master it. Then invest. and my first day with real trading with Instaforex and I lost $ 37. Then I invested more money and after all I was able to recover $ 37. My trading entry with silver volume 0.01 is equal to $ 0.05 with every pip difference .

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry to say the start of trading for the first time with a real account and losing $ 4 in my first trade and then starting trading without training in the presentation and understanding my mistakes for starting real-time first. Anyway, losing $ 4 gave me a lot of learning first. and Maine to Pehle the real trade religion of Dar Kia Tha Kar. The successor Mira Douste-formers signals that he is. Ur of Maine for a place to replace Kar diya. Ur our acre of main volume 0.01 General Corporation TRDE Carr rahatha. Total profit of Ka-30 percent if Carr Maine Apna trades the card immediately. uske Baad 2 Shota Kia commercial or tha.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t I can open a real account, start trading and start trading, then return to the real account. He had a lot of enthusiasm for his account and his original account where he had a lot of love and it was a very pleasant experience, I was very excited to be passionate about it....SO thats the day...

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello. You do the same thing as what I do. I also entered forex with my own money without a demo. As a result, I lost my funds. and now part of profit and some loss. I will soon get experience in generating profits. And I also do the same with me ... the first few days I got a big profit ... I thought forex was easy ... and after more confidence I lost all the money ... after I learned this lesson about greed and excessive self-confidence.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The real exchange, it will be a genuine business sector. What's more, I feel we have to be more supportive in reality, exchanging well and correctly is probably the place where we don't make the rarest mistakes, with the aim of knowing that it must be resolved superbly for that knowledge. , the experience and abilities we have. What's more it might be a great legacy. and I made a profit at the beginning of my forex trading on a real account and I think if we can trade with the right discipline then we can make money well in real accounts and we have to trade with the right knowledge and discipline and without the right knowledge can even detect market trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 276 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)