+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 276 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Banned Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal has a reputation beyond repute Mishal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,997 Times in 3,967 Posts
    In my opinion, you can choose your personal technique to the actual cash through the marketplace. Nearby learn about the excitement from the forex currency trading you�ll possess a large reduction. arranged your own styles along with awesome thoughts no requirement to rush. profitable strategy bohaat practice ky baad milti hay bhai may to technical ho ky trading kaarta hon jis may support aor resistance par deal open kaarta hon aor mostly news data strategy like kaarta hon mujay news data hamesha profit daytaa hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mishal For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-05), ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    When i trade in real account,i was not able to take the right decision because of losing money and fear because one thing is roaming in my mind that this is not demo account and it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-05), ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ngomong View Post
    main ne real account se kuch experience per real account main muj ko pata chala ke apni investment ko bare sooch samaj kar trade karna chahye kon ke is se app ki investment bhi loss main jati hia aur app trading kare se bhi door ho jate haia main ne earn bhi acha kiya but loss hua total muj ko us time demo account ka kisi ne acha tarha se nahi batya tha is liye main zada tar demo account ko phile karne ka mashwara deta ho philr real per work kar .
    पहले दिन मैं हारता हूं। मैं अनुभव के बिना व्यापार शुरू करता हूं और ज्ञान प्राप्त करता हूं। यह बहुत हानिकारक है। वास्तविक खाते में ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने से पहले हमें डेमो पर अभ्यास करना चाहिए और फिर वास्तविक खाते में निवेश करना चाहिए। लाभ कमाने के लिए यह बेहतर है। मणि में विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार की रणनीतियों में सीखने का वास्तविक सार खाता मैं स्पष्ट रूप से मेटाट्रेडर 4 प्लेटफॉर्म को सीखने के लिए वास्तविक डेमो डेमो खाते से अधिक के माध्यम से विदेशी मुद्रा खाता सीखने में सक्षम था कोई भी वास्तविक खाता मुझे ट्रेडिंग में अधिक अनुभव नहीं देता है।

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-05), ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me when i am first traded then start with a $10 and that brokers where i firstly to trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more really ! For me when i am first traded then start with $10 and that brokers where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was a 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after the lossing my learning start more and more !

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne real account se kuch experience per real account main muj ko pata chala ke apni investment ko bare sooch samaj kar trade karna chahye kon ke is se app ki investment bhi loss main jati hia aur app trading kare se bhi door ho jate haia main ne earn bhi acha kiya but loss hua total muj ko us time demo account ka kisi ne acha tarha se nahi batya tha is liye main zada tar demo account ko phile karne ka mashwara deta ho philr real per work kar .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the first day I bear the lose. I start the trading without the experience and gaining the knowledge. This is very harmful. Before start the trading in real account we should practice on the demo and then invest in the real account. This is better for earning the profit. Account the real essence of learning in the Forex market strategies in the gem I frankly was able to learn forex account through more than real demo demo account to learn MetaTrader 4 platform no more either real account earn me more experience in trading.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account ka pehla din really bohit nice ta dar bhi kafi ta ziada time sochney me guzar gaya silver ki first deal open ki 0.01 ki 2 hours bheta raha kabhi loss me jay deal kabhi profit me sabar ke sath .60 cent profit le kar deal close kar di kafi happy raha pehla din. lakin pahle din gabrahat bohit ti. i was so excited and i was trading without any fear and i made some profit, i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading in forex with free capital provided by one broker, the number of $10. I managed to form concerning $20 in but a month, as a result of I trade by means of scalping, however the capital it doesn't last long and eventually discharged as a result of hit call. i finally correct themselves, that trade is wrong with looking forward to luck. i want to try and do is to investigate value movements Forex trading demo account pilgrim's unprecedented step of their life, and demo and real similar, but without success receptiveness to get complicated. To learn more about forex trading occurrence and forex.but so profoundly acquainted with the game to sell more significant profit

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

ahmadjarar (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i remember my first day in the real account when i was a just a beginner and i even don't know at that time that there are different timeframes in the forex trading and i was trading on M1 timeframe and just doubled my account in a single day and buying and selling without thinking that day was amazing but the next very day i lost all of my account. When i start trade in my real account this day is so interesting day my deposit money is small so my trade size is micro first two trade i am success and confidence level will increase so third time i take more risk and open a big lot but this trade will go against me so i loss my money.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pahle din really main bohat excited ta real account main deal open karte waqt.kafi fear bhi ta kay real money ka loss ho ga. par trade bhi karni thi mene market ko khub analyze kia eur/usd ki buy laga di thi 10 mint bad muje 2 $ profit mila bohat khush huwa par day end 5$ ka loss kia. Forex mein mera pehla din bohat hi exited tha mein bari khushi mein tha or earning ka jazba liay 50 Dollars ka account tha jis mein main ne trades lagani start ki. First day to kia trade ka maza tha mein bohat ziada khushi mehsoos kar raha tha keh aj pehlay din aik international business point ka hissa bana hon. Phit kia tha trades thein or loss tha bas. kul 5 trades lagien aik mein profit hoa baqi mein loss ka samna karna pera.Os din se aj tak trades laga raha hon kabi profit or kabi loss hota hay.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Mishal (2020-09-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 276 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)