+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 276 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab main real trading account starting from ki thi to ra'e dahh bohat hi from se bhara tha kyun to mujhy apni pocket money to loss hone ka from tha lekin main ne himat as we continue upar wale ko yaad kar to trade experts like to meri trade profit me chali gayi jis se ra hosla mazeed barh gea. and jaha did not feel harsh, hai, got a real account because of the kafi din acha tha or os din, there were a lot of profits he got kiya tha the market won was easy. ga hamesha market trends to ko samjh kr he order lagana chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first main trade main har gia tha kun to mujhy is our business pata nhi tha maine bas aisy hi ak order place kr he mujhy na stop loss ka broken tha na hi take profit if it is broken tha is liye jitni bhi investment thi sai jaldi loss How do you make investments, and trade anywhere using 30 dollars, fortunately we tha. and the first time I lost all traded equity was a large amount and then I knew that he should study in a demo account and gain experience from professional traders and find everything useful in this trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading a real account is a big problem especially for beginners and starting with a real account before a demo is not a smart move, there are many things that come into play when trading and it is difficult to pick it up and learn instantly when trading on a real account, you have to do a demo account first first and then you can grow from there and over time you will get the right trading skills that will allow you to make profits in real account trading.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah really dear, actually I really found that when you use this forum there are things you should know especially when you have several trading bonuses for you to open a real account you have to make sure that the two verification levels have met very well . and in forex trading I personally think that a real account is risky and we cannot say anything to him because it is very difficult to see your account in a loss. We have to face the disadvantages and advantages in the Forex market to gain experience in the Forex market. Experience is very meaningful in Forex trading and we have to face it

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should withdraw the profit you made on the first day whether you close your trade, we can't know how the market will act on that day, so by not pulling out profits and reinvesting, we made a known mistake. and at first I did a trade off all traders will consider that this business is easy to get prfit trading but after they are in business to know this so they realize that it is not easy to do this business let alone make a profit in trading

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear actually, I clearly thought there wasn't a double that I started with a smaller real account of $ 100 and I made a profit of about $ 20 from luck a few times and then my account was destroyed and then I decided to return the demo account to study and Forex mein real account k hla din mara liya bhut happy tha day the main ah bhut happy tha kyun k main aik acha business ki traf aya aur aik aik aa acha main co business ne start kiya tha was tha main thora thora scared bhi tha k play ne suna howa tha k forex mein bhi hota loss hi liya main forex iss mein bhut care fully trading kr rha tha

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the first day in a hurry without much analysis I lost 1.6 dollars and had to close the deal to avoid a margin call..it made me realize that this is not a gamble, you have to be fundamentally healthy for trading in the market to succeed .. i am working on it now and I think I should start working on fundamental analysis to have a good idea of the right situation in the global market ... then we can work on the other two analyzes to clear doubts or say to minimize risk // without fundamental analysis as the name suggests like playing cards blind and not good at trading .

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also increased my account by a few dollars to hundreds of dollars many times but eventually lost it. Why does that happen, traders do not care about risk management and I always withdraw the profits made now every day or every week to avoid such situations. and I am very happy with my first trade. I still remember I made $ 87 in my first trade. But then on that day I actually lost $ 117. So it was even more a sad day for me. I am greedy to get more profit but in the end I just lost my money.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it cannot be forgotten because that day, I lost about $ 100. I regret and want to recover it in every possible way because it is money that I deducted from my allowance and invested in Forex. there is a bad feeling in my heart, but now I feel that $ 100 makes me learn a lot. now I can make at least 10+ in one day using my plan. and the first day I opened a trade on a real account, I had an amazing feeling. That's mainly because my first trade closed with profits. It is important to be careful and start your forex trading career in profit in your first trade. This will give you the highest confidence.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's the main problem with most beginners that they don't get enough knowledge needed to trade and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost $ 25 but that was also a bonus given by the broker but the problem with me was that there was no stop loss option and took profit to use on the bonus trade and on my first day in the real account I got 24 dollars and just stopped trading. because I was nervous and thought that was enough for the day. Inside me there is a fear of losing and I don't want to lose on the first day, a good impression on me, it motivates me to trade more carefully. As you know the first impression is the last impression.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 276 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)