+ Reply to Thread
Page 1120 of 3295 FirstFirst ... 120 620 1020 1070 1110 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1130 1170 1220 1620 2120 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,200 of 32946

Thread: Usd/Mxn

Banned m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,437 Times in 13,937 Posts
    time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame,
    consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.
    the cost is break Obstruction and Pattern Line and it is Flying Up side with having the Long signal from the explanatory SAR.
    the market pattern could stay in this position and I expected help opposition levels.
    money management in forex trading is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,784 Times in 11,878 Posts
    everyone use his strategy by its own opinions. some peoples used fundamental approaches, some people used moving averages and other then used supports and residences,who help him to make his strategy .
    market trend for this pair
    technical indicator for analyzing :
    Momentum : Bullish
    Simple Moving Average : Bullish
    Pivot points : Neutral
    Ichimoku : Bullish
    Resistance and Support points market ke nechay janay ke haq main hain. Buy ki trade profit de gi.
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye.
    I recommend this trading trend for all my friends because I made this recommendation after the great experience of trading and analysis of fundamental approaches.
    If you want become Successful Trader In forex business, do hardwork and get more knowledge and experience about forex trading
    I hope you can earn more profit this week

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,678 Times in 12,965 Posts
    I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3) which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today. time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade. money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Today market analysis

You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because

I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.

some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences ,

believe on your own strategy. This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should

wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Banned Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,893 Times in 6,777 Posts
    Market Commentary: First have an look for the positional trend i shared here previous....if you are a follower of me...and sometimes i will share the counter trend trade also in 15 mins and 1hr...but that is risky ones...so if the trend is bearish or bullish, if i am expecting the correction...book the profit there and wait the correction to end and...4 dojis, 1 pin bar, 1 evening star, all this in 1H. Also in 4H chart we do have 2 dojis and 1 pin bar. We can have a creation of a evening star aswell. Its na uptrend but created a triangle so it is going short in order to keep completing the triangle. 1H chart divergence, RSI. 3 Pushes?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Good luck everyone

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-07-06), Samranfaizan220 (2020-07-06)

Trusted Member Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,918 Times in 6,831 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joo For This Useful Post:

Samranfaizan220 (2020-07-06)

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Forex Trading ek tarah se exchang currency hota hai. iske andar**foreign currency me business hota hai. forex market 1875 ke aas paas *start hua tha aur 1944 me sabhi country ne milkar ek naya rule banaya aur uss rule ke anusaar U.S.A. ki dollor currency ko depending Money ke roop mr rakha gaya.**
    aur*Time to time isme aur bhi bahut se changing hone lag *aur 1990 me
    Forex Trading
    aaj upyog hone wale bada electronic market start hua. aur apko bta de ki*Forex Trading ka profit us currency kr market rate par depand karta hai *aap jis *currency me Forex Trading karte hai aur aap *currency par trade karte hai aur uss ka price jab international market me kam yaa phir jyada hota hai to uske hisab se apko profit *yaa phir loss hota hai.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

Samranfaizan220 (2020-07-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1120 of 3295 FirstFirst ... 120 620 1020 1070 1110 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1130 1170 1220 1620 2120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)