+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 795 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 7944

Thread: Demo vs Real

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo is used to know the operations and options in the platform. And also to get practice in placing positions. that is buy/sell execution.
    Demo is totally different from real on market movements. Real account traders affects the market movements. But, demo is demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    what ?? you prefer demo over real ? i would say that is not the way it has to be . demo accounts was made by brokers to make the new traders to be familiar with their platform and also learn trading. but the real thing stays in the real account . it's where we make our efforts into bucks. so definitely real over demo .
    indeed the fight is actually in a real account. I just prefer a demo account to learn, because rarely have reqote. so in the application of the system you use is not constrained connection problems. if you are familiar with the system you are using, and then to the next process, which accounts cents.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real account me kafi pressure ho jata hai kyunki usme aapka real money laga hota hai..lekin us presure ko handle karne ke liye aapko deo account ka experience hona bhi bahut zaruri hai...maien bahut aise trader dekhe hai jo ki real account me loss ko handel nahi kar pate aur jald bazi me loss me trade ko kat dete hai..isliye pressure handle karne ke liye demo account ka experience hona bhi zaruri hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    what ?? you prefer demo over real ? i would say that is not the way it has to be . demo accounts was made by brokers to make the new traders to be familiar with their platform and also learn trading. but the real thing stays in the real account . it's where we make our efforts into bucks. so definitely real over demo .
    who knows maybe arjun longer experiencing problems on the computer or maybe just got up and gave her the wrong writing until he said in a demo account rather than on real

8. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    of course a demo account and trading accounts differ. but I prefer to use a demo account because it is very rare requotes. different from the real account is very common requotes. do you think why is that?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    of course a demo account and trading accounts differ. but I prefer to use a demo account because it is very rare requotes. different from the real account is very common requotes. do you think why is that?
    when the market is experiencing reqoute usually large and fast movements and on the other hand you could have internet network that has the problem that needs to improve its ability

11. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account me fear aur greed, dono em se kisi ki jagah nahi hoti kyuniki waha aapka real money nahi laga hua hota..
    To traders bade badde trade karte hai aur ussi hisab se bada profit kama le jate hai..
    Lekin jaise hi wo log apne demo accopunt ka asar leke real account me aate hai, unko dikkat ho jati hai kyunki unke pas limited paisa hota hai trading me lagane ke liye aur wo paisa loose kar jate hai

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabhi log demo me acha earn karte hai par jab real account ka time aata hai to sab har jaate hain?

Aisa kyu hota hain?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah, use demo account to learn how to get profit consistenly. another it, demo account help me to test ours strategy.
    yes.But still many newbies dont trade seriously with demo.They just play with it.
    So my advice is start a cent account and deposit some small amount like $1 0r $2 and start the trading.So that newbies will experience feel of real account.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i think 3 monts are not too long...but if you feel that you are able to make profit and manage your trading account then you can go with real account...
    yeah, use demo account to learn how to get profit consistenly. another it, demo account help me to test ours strategy.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 795 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)