+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 795 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo vs Real

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use demo accounts!! its simple I use a cents account with 5 usd I look at them like 500 USD then I try to trade respecting money management and my entry and exit rule. When testing strategies I earn money too. and yes brother you explain good . demo is the basic for newbie and cent or micro is the place where they can get more experience and when their experience level grow then come in real forex with handsome amount but before that this two steps are necessary i think .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha bilkul asy he bhi jan..bt hamy forex trading me apna experience banany k liy is me demo account use karna lazmi ha jis ke bana par he ham easy se real account use kar skty han trading skheny k liy sub se pahly hamy demo use karna lazam ha isi ke bana par he ham trading me real account kar k success hasal kar skty ha Demo and real re two types of account in the forex market, when we start here we should use demo account to do anything we want without losing anything, then we will get more experience and skill for trading on real account later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is basic step to start the trading but best way to get practice and knowledge about basic forex trading which are much useful in real trading and gives you more profit so control your emotion, greed and fear is also important and I think for the first step in beginning your trading in forex is to perform a new exercise then you know how to do trade in the terminal account then you can soon learn to know how emotions are real trade

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo will be the demonstration how you can get cash from forex trading ? and tell the individuals how these will obtain and sell the commodities. how these will read the trends on your market. in the event the time is sufficient to play when using the demo then to firmly enter in world trading that's forex trading and play with confidence then you'll successful within the trading.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm very new to forex, been trading on a demo account from various brokers for 2 weeks. I'm very consistently making profit, so I'd like to start doing real trades. I've been practicing mostly with an Alpari demo account, and intend to register a real account there once ready. My trades go over a period of 10-15 minutes usually. The problem I'm having here is that it just doesn't make sense that you make such easy profit with so little experience, there has to be something I'm overlooking. The question I'd like to ask is: what is going to be difference between demo account and real trading? No comparasion upon demo v/s real, big difference in a forex trade inbetween the two accounts. in demo the earnings are not for you, but the inverstment is yours, whereas in real alongwith the investment earnings belongs to you.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason behind this is that fear is the most important active agent in the forex-trading.When we have fear in our mind then we always play wrong.So we have control in our emotions and fears provided with we should never play when we are emtional. feelings perform different part in trial and actual, in trial we know that cash is exclusive cash even we reduction nothing will occur so one can business quickly with out any stress, but when it comes to actual lot of stress will be there this creates distinction.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo is not real account , it is for only experience of trading and watching the condition of market. with good experience you has to open an real account and trade here for earning profit but at least two months you should practice on demo trading. Among the many use of demo account, one thing that should come to mind is that demo account can be used for backtest of strategy too. Can use demo account to also trade in weekend even though movement is small. With demo account trade in weekend, can find out how price move and take direction for new week. This can help trader to decide whether to leave live trade over weekend or not

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    accourding to me demo account is the very best method to learn the forex trading. it provides us all the facilities of live trading environment however one of the necessary factor missing ion the demo account is that the psychology of real account. we will take a look at our strategies in demo account before applying them in real account. demo acount me wo acha is liye earn karte han k waha pe un ki asl amount nahi lagi hoti or wo befiker bari trade lga dete han to us me kafi profit aa jta hai par jab real acount ho to un ki soch zara week ho jati hai or har jate han

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... I also agree with you ... first I trade with a demo ... but after creating a real account I feel the difference between them ... and that is real money and virtual money ... we can learn from real more than than from the demo and yeah ... right ... the demo is for basic knowledge ... if we already have knowledge about trading ... then we should try a penny account ... because it involves less risk so that beginners can gain more experience in time shorter .. compare with demo practice

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Undoubtedly, everybody who now trade on the currency exchange market Forex settled his first deal on demo account. However, there is significant difference in operation on demo and real trading accounts. Gaining trading skills, newbie, as a rule, is doing all right: every deal is more successful than the previous one, profits are going up. But as soon as things came to the real trading on the real market Forex, the situation completely alters..... That's the difference between a demo account to a real account, so that in the demo account we can not train our emotions and psychology. so I think when we have a lot of practicing in a demo account, and have achieved good skills in the trade, we should learn more in a real account, to adjust to the real trading conditions, and emotional or psychological training.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 795 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)