+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 283 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all traders must have suffered losses in this business, both beginners and professionals
    I also lost $ 1,000 more in the business
    but I am still convinced to keep trying in this business
    and dreaming to be a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sb sy phly tu apko apny bary main btana chahye tha k ap kitny dollars har chuky hen. Wesy tu ma overall profit main he hon but jo loss hoa hy wo koi $300 tak ka hoa hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sb sy phly tu apko apny bary main btana chahye tha k ap kitny dollars har chuky hen. Wesy tu ma overall profit main he hon but jo loss hoa hy wo koi $300 tak ka hoa hy.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to suru main 250$ har chuka hoon. par wo sab mera aapna paisa nehi tha. aur abhi tak to main accha profit nehi kar paya hoon . to main abhi tak loss main hoon. abhi mujhe lagta hain main abhi aur nehi harunga. abhi to mujhe jitna hain.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost 18$ in my first trading in live account and i dont want to loose any more money. i hope that i will not loose any money from here

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk reward ratio in forex trading works all the time in forex trading market situations, be it the news spikes or the normal market movements that we experience in forex exchange trading.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm well these days m trading in demo account made some profits but small onces as my capital gets stroger will move into 2nd phase

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    whether we loose our own money or the bonus money earned in Forums, it is a money only we should treat. Because even in Forums we are spending time and earning the money. If we treat our bonus money seriously then it helps us to get good psychological benefit also.
    Definitely you are correct friend . i always thinks forum posting money is mine and never think its bonus money and there is no difference this money and my own money while trading . because its such a great opportunity of capital and there is no any hidden term and condition . its in one word great.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    As far as I can remember I think I only lost a total of $300 real money from my pocket because of forex trading. Then I was able to join forums and from then own trade only using my bonus account. So far I have some success with my bonus account and I will do my best to trade the right way so not to lost my trading account too early.
    whether we loose our own money or the bonus money earned in Forums, it is a money only we should treat. Because even in Forums we are spending time and earning the money. If we treat our bonus money seriously then it helps us to get good psychological benefit also.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @hetal i think you haven't put a SL in your trade , which is very bad for a good trader (especially as beginner you shouldn't do it ) . i know it because i used to do the same mistake when i was a beginner here in forex , but in my experience when ever i continued trading without SL i have drowned in loss . so always be cautious .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 283 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)