+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 283 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm well these days m trading in demo account made some profits but small onces as my capital gets stroger will move into 2nd phase

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

har Insaan forex me kuch na kuch har chuka hai, chalo iske baat par discussion karte hain.
    dear main mukhtalif muqoun par mukhtalif money lose ki ha par ager en sab ko ikatha kiya jaye to phr main ne taqreeban 1000 usd tak loss kiya ha apna

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course Forex always not ready to pay us some it take from us and some time give us
    Loss is the essential part in every kind of business
    too much loss you have done in this market yet so you need to be careful about them always , loss ki b aik hed hoti ha ager over loss ho raha ha to ruk jana he behter ha

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    main just 2 month pahle forex ko join kiya hai..or abhi tk main demo account me hi trade kr rha hu..or demo account me mene arround 1200$ loss me hu...me abhi real account k liye prepare ni hu..
    mene abhi tk apni real money nahi khoyi hai.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really can not be avoided is the error or loss of business because it is a risk in forex but how do we improve that we have continued to trade

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This risk and reward ratio may work when market is moving in spikes and hap hazard. As the price may reverse after going 40 pips opposite to your order and hits your TP. So this makes a positive trade instead of negative which would be at 30 pips SL.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proper money management and risk management will only limit our loss but if there is some errors in your strategy or you are becoming victim to emotional trading, you have to rectify those things. I am sure same happening with jazpa.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    $1000 loss and what you have earned ?
    I think $1000 is very big amount for a learner to loss. It means you are not using proper MM. I also loss but I never counted how much I lost so far. My recent loss was $12.5 on a single trade.
    1000 $ is a very big amount indeed to loose in this market but then it depends since how long he has been trading.Although he needs to use proper money management as you have mentioned and also trade in small lots and focus on consistent profits by aiming profits of number of pips first.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wish the journey of your losses ends now and you start a new journey of profits. Well I am on a loss road from the last two week and I am rectifying my mistakes and will be on winning road in the beginning of september.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेन अब लगभग 100 डॉलर हर chuka हु तक. बुउ मैं उस नुकसान से सबक मिलता है और अब मैं अपने व्यापार से अपनी शेष राशि से किसी भी राशि के खोने के बिना कुछ लाभ कर रहा हूँ. गलती हमेशा आपको सिखाता है. आप इसे सुनना है.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 283 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)