+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 283 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    jayda tar loss ka reason greedy aur emotion hota hai isko control mein kar ke agar trade kare to ye ek successful trading mani jati hain jo inko control kar ke trade karta hai wo ek successful trade mana jata hai aisa hona bhi chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lgarhboularbah View Post
    well i have lose 160$ in just one deal i feel like it is over but after i using the martengale and i recover it with more profit i think we should never lose our hope and confident for the success and sometimes the lost help us to make good profit
    maien ab tak sabse zada 650$ ka loss kiya hua hai 1 deal me..mujhse galti ye hui thi ki maine 0.05 ka lot liya tha aur stop loss nahi lagaya tha
    us din se maine apne money management ke hisab se hi trading karna shuru kiya aur stop loss ko kabhi bhi ignore nahi kiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I not lost much money from forex yet but loss the profit that I make in my lost set of trades. The total amount of 81$ and It feel very bad because of live account and not demo.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have lose 160$ in just one deal i feel like it is over but after i using the martengale and i recover it with more profit i think we should never lose our hope and confident for the success and sometimes the lost help us to make good profit

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of the new traders are loosing in the forex. This is because the market involves a lot of risk and the uncertain movements.
    we have to prepared for the loss

How much we loss or gain is a different matter altogether.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my trading period in a live account, I have lost a few dollars but I have made more than I lost. I have lost up to $300 but I have made profits of up to $700 on one of my trading accounts that I recently opened. On that account, I trade with a high risk and big lot size.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेन अब लगभग 100 डॉलर हर chuka हु तक. बुउ मैं उस नुकसान से सबक मिलता है और अब मैं अपने व्यापार से अपनी शेष राशि से किसी भी राशि के खोने के बिना कुछ लाभ कर रहा हूँ. गलती हमेशा आपको सिखाता है. आप इसे सुनना है.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother main ab tak na to koi $ har chukka hoon or nahi koi $ kma chukka hoon because I am new trader and learning on demo account to know about forex trading and forex market.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i can't say the exact amount which i had lost while doing forex trading i can say approximately i had lost 1000$ or more as i am doing forex trading since 1.5 years . And not only loss , I already earn a good amount of profit . And i can say that i already covered my all losses and now i am earning good amount of profit here . I just love forex trading .

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well even i don't know how much i lost my dollars while doing forex trading ibut i am sure that it may be more than 1000$ but i am not upset that i had lost my funds because in that period when i suffered a loss i have earned a good experience which become helpful to me while taking correct decision in forex trading . But after suffering from a loss now i am become a good forex trader and i have just covered my all losses . Really the forex trading is the only place where if you suffer a loss you can cover from here only by doing trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 283 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)