+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 283 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Junior Member dancer is an unknown quantity at this point dancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    It is a good hope for not loosing any more money but traders have to loose money for long time as beginner. I wiped too many accounts and now i am able to earn some profits.
    all of the trader can got the loss on the forex, forex is the business where the trader also can got the loss inside this business, that is not any of the system on the forex can tell us that we can also got the profit without making any of the loss inside

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    may nay abhi tak forex may jo jaib say deposit kia hay wo bohot ki kam amount hay, a total of 40$, baqi jo posting say bonus milta hay osi say trading kerta hoon. wo or ye kul mila ker 548$ loss ker chuka hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek currency market hay. yaha pe hardin bohot speed se pairs aapna rukh badalte hay. Forex me nuksan nahi hua aysa sayeed he koi hoga. mujhe ve pahle nuksan hua tha almost 300$ . depress bohot hua leken har nahi mana. keuki yeha pe oppurtunity koi kami nahi hay.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me shuru ke dino wale loss ko loss nahi smajhna chhaiye..usse training smajhni chahaiye kyunki shuru ke dino me sabko loss hota hai kyunki ye market bahut hi volatile hai aur isko smajhna bahut mushkil hota hai isliye shuru me har trader loss me jata hai lekin fir time aur experience ke sath har trader seekh jata hai aur loss cover kar leta hai

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main har din kuch na kcuh to $ har ta he hu.mera liye e aab naye baat nehi hai.ledkin iska karan to main he hu.agar main small balance se high risk lekar trade karunga to loss to hoge.main 3500$ se jayda har chuka.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good hope for not loosing any more money but traders have to loose money for long time as beginner. I wiped too many accounts and now i am able to earn some profits.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    i had made profit of 15$ ....on first day of real trading acount but after this.. i made huge loss..i found many miistkes in my trading and now m doin better than previous
    Mistakes are nature of human but it is wise that you improved and learned from your mistakes, fortunately i did not make any loss so far it is going to be around two months and my capital is still intact and i withdrawn few times already, yeh it is bonus capital just.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had made profit of 15$ ....on first day of real trading acount but after this.. i made huge loss..i found many miistkes in my trading and now m doin better than previous

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is part of the forex trading..u must have good risk management and also money management..as u loss 12.5$ that means..u should learn more ...and u should also count ur loss ..so that u can know how much u know about forex ..this will improve ur knowledge and trading skill

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true indeed, loosing money in forex is a common thing, it's not something you can avoid forever. As my self, totally i've been lost almost 1.500$ for the last 2 years. but still i will not give up from this business, i believe one day i would bring back my money including it's interest, lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 283 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)