+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 283 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am looser right now, I am not able to understand trading well, I have lost my account 2 times, and I am still in loss, I have lost 150$ from my real account, and now I AM SEARCHING for good strategy, I have only earned minimum profit from the very first day. I think main reason is by not putting stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai ab tak forex mai kuch nahi hara hu kyunki maine abhi tak trade shuru nahi kiya mai forex mai naya hu kekin agar mai kuch harta hu ya jeetata hu to mai sawaal jawab jarur dena chaunga kyunki muje bhi dekhna hai ki mujme kitni shamata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true indeed, loosing money in forex is a common thing, it's not something you can avoid forever. As my self, totally i've been lost almost 1.500$ for the last 2 years. but still i will not give up from this business, i believe one day i would bring back my money including it's interest, lol.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I lost my first deposit of 500$ in the first two weeks of my career before 4 years and now i have recovered my loses and trading profits. I am not trading with my own money for a long time and just depending on bonus accounts.
    wow, aapne bohoot accha decision liya hai.ma aapke saath sehmat hu. ma to 1000$ deposit kia tha and lost.then recover kar liya ha and now profit ma hu.main bhi deposit karna sor diya hai.bonus ka upar depended hu.kaya karu bhi poor jo hu.

Junior Member tareq022597 is an unknown quantity at this point tareq022597's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bangladesh bank baned forex do u know anything ? Why forex trading is ilegal?

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayem View Post
    Maine aab tak 400$ harchuka ho. Forex ek currency market hay isme trader kitna bhe bara kew na ho kabhi na kabhi kuch to harahe hay ye nischit hay. kewki isme utar charao lage rahte hay.
    mujhe bohoot afsos ha iss baat k liye ka aap 400$ har chuke.ledkin harna ya phir win hona sab kuch nehi hai.apko strategy and trading management ko important dena chahiye.again try karna chahiye.apko har manna nehi chahiye.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine aab tak 400$ harchuka ho. Forex ek currency market hay isme trader kitna bhe bara kew na ho kabhi na kabhi kuch to harahe hay ye nischit hay. kewki isme utar charao lage rahte hay.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no single trader that never loose.the important is not to always loose.and study about the reasons.when l first start trading l was keeping on depositing.and l can say that within a few months l lost more than 5000 usd .then l decide to trade with mini accounts.and l start to save.so we dont have to be greedy and we have to be patient.once a trader is professional already he can recover very fast.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have lose 160$ in just one deal i feel like it is over but after i using the martengale and i recover it with more profit i think we should never lose our hope and confident for the success and sometimes the lost help us to make good profit

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course Forex always not ready to pay us some it take from us and some time give us
    Loss is the essential part in every kind of business
    too much loss you have done in this market yet so you need to be careful about them always , loss ki b aik hed hoti ha ager over loss ho raha ha to ruk jana he behter ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 283 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)