+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 283 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ab tak mein loss toh bahut kar chuka hun aur mein loss ko count karne mein believe nahi karta just take a lesson and mvoe forward bas yehi meri thinking..Otherwise agar aap loss ko count karoge toh market se revenge lene ki sochoge jiske wajah se mistake bhi ho jaati hai aur further loss hota hai waise mera total loss more 1500$ hoga ya usse bhi upar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhi tak mein 70$ haar chuka hu ..kyun ki SL ka sahi istemaal na karne par mera saara amount loss ho gaya..but now i am learning more and more...and practicing in demo now a days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine ab tak almost $100 har chuka hu. Bu i have get the lesson from that loss and now i am making some profit from my trade without losing any amount from my balance. Mistake always teaches you. You have to listen to it.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely you are correct friend . i always thinks forum posting money is mine and never think its bonus money and there is no difference this money and my own money while trading . because its such a great opportunity of capital and there is no any hidden term and condition . its in one word great.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine aab tak 1000$ har chuka hoo. leken maine aab tak Forex se jo sikha usse jada maine income kia. or abhi thora knowledge hay to samne mujhe lagta hay ki loss bohot kam he hoga. Forex ek aysa jaga hay ki kabhi bhe risk lenese aap nuksan ka samna karenge.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main 1 sall pahle tak .. already 10lakh rupees har chuka hunn

lekin last ek sall se main ne survive kia hain..is business kia hain..
    aur abhi lagta hain.. ki main .. ab apna loss kia hua sara paise recover kar sakta hun..

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Uncountable... My biggest lost was 75$ in a day.. No matter what I tried everything failed to me.. until I came to my senses.. I got lost with fancy tools like Indicators, EAs, Copy trading, PAMM trading etc.. and I lost thousands of dollar... Couple of years in my life.. But now I am really learning the forex that I should have learned at first.. But I am just 24 this is why its not that much bad if I waste some of my years on learning something..

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is okay my friend and it always happen to some traders, and i ever loss my account ever week for my first years and it made me got frustration too, until irealize that i had to change my system and trade with discipline and now i feel better for my trading..
    you will get your way and do with the best you can do
    do the best we can

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    main har din kuch na kcuh to $ har ta he hu.mera liye e aab naye baat nehi hai.ledkin iska karan to main he hu.agar main small balance se high risk lekar trade karunga to loss to hoge.main 3500$ se jayda har chuka.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maien ab tak sabse zada 650$ ka loss kiya hua hai 1 deal me..mujhse galti ye hui thi ki maine 0.05 ka lot liya tha aur stop loss nahi lagaya tha
    us din se maine apne money management ke hisab se hi trading karna shuru kiya aur stop loss ko kabhi bhi ignore nahi kiya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 283 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)