+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 283 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2829

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antnetwork View Post
    This is very discouraging matter and I wish that seniors should try to give some come back example after lost their money. Else newcomers should cover with fear. So we need to show some historical moment and try to share with all newcomers.
    yes to know that we can be able to make a failure in terms of the transaction and be able to anticipate the master if the experience can be shared here that makes the novice to understand what should be avoided and that should be done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may nay abhi tak forex may jo jaib say deposit kia hay wo bohot ki kam amount hay, a total of 40$, baqi jo posting say bonus milta hay osi say trading kerta hoon. wo or ye kul mila ker 548$ loss ker chuka hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very discouraging matter and I wish that seniors should try to give some come back example after lost their money. Else newcomers should cover with fear. So we need to show some historical moment and try to share with all newcomers.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    may nay abhi tak forex may jo jaib say deposit kia hay wo bohot ki kam amount hay, a total of 40$, baqi jo posting say bonus milta hay osi say trading kerta hoon. wo or ye kul mila ker 548$ loss ker chuka hoon.
    consequences of our trade is that we will be losers as traders we must be ready with what we experience, but we have nothing to fear but optimistic in advance only

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ney pehly apni boaht ce real money ka loss kia insta forex me but tab mujhy is k forums k bary me nhi pta tha but main ney kafi relief feel kia hy jab sy main ney forums join kiye hn is me mujhy forex k bary me knowledge and experience be ho jata y or bonus be mil jata hy

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mian start main 350$ ka loss kia tha likin uss loss k bad main ny abi tak koi loss nai kis hai
    apne uss loss ko b pura kia aur profit b kamiaa jo k buhat zaroori hai kisi b bussniss main

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true friend, I also never had anything like me you are in the forex business. however, I made the mistake I've ever done as a learning experience so that I get from my mistakes are. my friend's experience.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    total loss i got as long as i involve in forex business about usd5000 .this is bad experience for me but i will never give up easily.sure i will get it back what i have lose..
    if we can be sincere in the loss of something then we will be given over by God because if we lose then we will certainly make every effort possible and we also have to have a greater willingness to achieve what we want

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 283 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)