+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 283 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex, daily income, both kama tay hay and we have misplaced almost $ 300 in my initial few weeks in original investment. but it really helped me in the past month or two because I can modify my own aggressiveness and also produce investment programs that are more adaptable to using MM. very good we are happy with forex and forex is a lost online business and we have lost almost $ 300 in my first few weeks in original investment. but it has helped me a lot in the past one or two months because I can modify my own aggressiveness and also produce investment programs that are more adaptable to using MM.so very good at trying the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost a lot but after that I recovered everything in just one year. If a trader remains steadfast in his trades then sooner or later he will recover all his losses. I believe this and many seniors have had success with the same approach. So start thinking about these parameters and stop worrying about losses. and I think that I also suffered losses but fortunately there are also in this forum so har or jeet it is a part of life never thought like this how much $ you have lost? Try to treat it like a business and some times it will give you more than your mind and some times you might feel bad at losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most forex traders are losers in forex at the first time. But if they follow well in their trade, they can prevent losses. I also face losses in a lot of time on Forex. But every time I learn from my loss. As a result, every time I lose for different reasons, but the mistakes are not the same. and Forex mein jab se main trading kr rha ho tu muj ko aik dafa he lost howa tho wo bhi let's apni error thi jis ki waja se muj ko lost howa tha forex mein jab bhi kase lost ko hota hai tu wi ki ki apni he koi na error koi hoti hai jis ki waja se we ko los hota hai forex aik bhut ziada acha business hi jis mein bhut ziada hai income.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost lots and lots of money in Forex when I started. Somewhere around $ 450 in the first a / c that exploded and $ 320 in the second after that I learned and began to master my strategy to not lose money again and when I started trading forex, I had lost $ 350. After that some time I losers, some time yields profits. but on average calculation, I get a little profit even though some time agreed to lose. so, there is no final calculation now to make a loss. I take several profit withdrawals every month and keep my debt.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses and profits in forex are common. The most important thing is what we have to do to control everything. Don't try to invest your money in this kind of business if you don't have the answer. Risk management is a must to survive. Knowing your money, managing it, and trying to profit from it by making sure your losses are the key to survival. Not everyone is destined to become a trader. but I have faith that if we study, practice, and never give up we will get everything we want. Not only success but also money from the forex and forex markets is one of the risks that must be done, so when we trade we must be very careful and always use our money management, because the forex market is a very difficult move to guess, and we use money to enter the market, without a good system and good management it will be difficult to make a profit in our trade.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost around $ 120 on Forex. Last night I lost $ 98 which made me very upset. Losing is a very common word on Forex, but it is very difficult to control our emotions after making a loss. I also profit. In Forex, the capital is not mine. I already got it by writing a post. So basically I have not lost money. So I will not be disappointed in the future after losing money. I think trading on Forex is enough for me. and I don't know exactly how much I gave a loss in this market until now because about 7 times my account has been blown for this reason I didn't count it, but now I am doing good in my trading and getting good results every day from this market.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to Forex. I work and I hope to make money. My friends, the teachers support me and tell me about forex. This is very easy and depends on my work. I got $ 10 in the beginning. Hardworking is the key to success. If I continue to work my income will increase and I will get a big profit. Simple and easy to do. You should check for daily updates to increase your income. and lost a dollar yes I lost about $ 170 about it is not mine even it's not real it is a virtual cash demo account and I still work on a demo account and make about $ 30K profit too but all virtual needs real money :-) but I can say one thing that is very unpredictable. You can make big profits and lose im good

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading with $ 60 and I also lost all my money in one trading week, this is because I thought it was better not to trade at all than in a rush to trade and lose in the process, so I took the time to choose a good trade that would allow me to profit. I think very much I have lost $ 54 but this loss is in the forum bonus which is why I think we don't need to worry too much about that. I think our own investment deposit is better because we will be serious in our trade and will not lose a lot of money.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can be sincere in losing something then we will be given by God because if we lose then we will definitely make every possible effort and we also have to have a greater will to achieve what we want and this is a very discouraging problem and I hope the seniors should try to set an example again after losing their money. Newcomers must cover up with fear. So we need to show historical moments and try to share with all newcomers.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a natural thing, but I think in the learning process we can't lose, we don't get a real market if we don't have a good trading system, we must continue to practice first on a demo account to get a good trading system. And everyone is not lucky with forex. because forex is not for all. a successful trader can generate profits regularly. Regular profits are not easy. and successful traders can lose a lot of money before they make a profit. 75% of beginners lose their capital balance before successfully trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 283 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)