+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 283 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistakes are human nature but it is wise that you improve and learn from your mistakes, fortunately I have not made a loss so far it will be around two months and my capital is still intact and I was withdrawn several times, yes it is just bonus capital. and that's how forex traders learn best. After learning we got practice and from losses we learned the best lessons to improve our trade. I also got profit after a little loss in forex too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses and gains in forex are common. The most important thing is what
    we must do to control everything. Don't try to invest your money in
    a business like this if you don't have the answer. Risk management is a necessity for survival.
    Knowing your money, managing it, and trying to benefit from it by prioritizing your losses is the key to survival.
    Not everyone is destined to become a trader. But I have confidence if we study, practice,
    and never give up we will get everything we want. Not only success but also money from the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the trading business I did not lose, I was lucky because I entered the trading business only with the best experience and knowledge so that I was successful in the trading business and also got the best money in trading work so I did not lose, so I profit and make the best money in the business trading and playing ney 2 saal pehlay forex kay main business hissa liya tha aor main apko yahan publicly yah to nahi batga sakta we produce kar chuka hoon bus ap yeh jan lein main ney kafi achi get kar li hai in 2 saloon main losses bhi huwa hi but bhi achi income huwi hai.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders lose money in this business because losses are part of this market without losing we cannot become an experienced trader at first many traders don't get profits all the time but after losing a lot of money they become good traders of this market. and everyone when entering the trading business loses money in this job if you work harder in the trading business than you avoid losses and get the best money in the trading business when I enter the trading business I lose big money in the trading business but I work hard and recover money in the trading business

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Man Trading forex major bahut loss Kiya Hai Lekin ab main information to sath kaam kar raha hoon Jab Meri launched the kiya tha Jo Mujhko log isliye water came and information to Bhi Nahi kaam we started kar diya tha. Parking now is the best hi kya aapko acchi run karni hai to have information about the experience. Karne results to the Sabka Kehna Hai baad. and the main abi ISI trading month began ki hai aur Mujhko bonus abhi nahi mila lick Jab Mujhko bonus Milega usse Main Pehle Tenu practice accounting experience kar to kar results Loonga Taake Market Mujhko I tasted karin mein Koi Mushkil Pad Jaaye Aap Bhi Jab new ho toh aap democratic karo origin of fertility aap kaam karo aapko Kahin Bhi Koi problems facing Na Kare

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When someone enters into a trading job loses money, when I enter a forex trading job I lose my money in trading and then I get the best knowledge and the best experience in this job and recover my loss and know I am in luck I work at work this and hold learning this job and know to make big money in the trading business and jan jab play just recently entered howa trading play tab muje trading to bare play the best on tha tab muje forex to the main trading big oak loses howa tha or play ese reasons as trade ko bhe diya tha kun task to the main trading muje lose ho gia tha or lose big howa or play maine bad ko learn kiya or bht kch learn kiya play or aj main job or major success or main success or main advantage main hon main trade

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai jan jab main jab forex into major trading enter howa tha tab muje start main lose howa tha or maine phrase forex trade to best learn kiya hai or aj main job es main forex to main trade success he hon or main forex to main trade se best get income from kr raha hon or main forex to trade se hb he he hon and stop loss can be defined as an advance order to sell an asset when it reaches a certain price point that is used to limit losses or gains in your long or short trading trades and then enter the stop loss that you want the level of profit taken

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no single trader that never frees up. the important thing is not always loose. and learn the reason. When I first started trading I kept saving, and I can say that in a few months I lost more than 5000 USD. then I decided to trade with a mini account. And I started saving money. so we don't have to be greedy and we have to be patient. After a trader becomes a professional he can recover very quickly. and think you haven't included SL in your trade, which is very bad for good traders (especially as a beginner you don't have to do it). I know that because I used to make the same mistakes when I was a beginner in forex, but in my experience when I continued to trade without SL, I suffered losses. so always be careful.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded with this business for a long time and I did not lose even though my capital exploded twice but I recovered that loss in this trading business. This trade requires good experience and large investment. This trading business requires great patience. and of course for me, I personally consider that losses are a big part of every type of business, so I never feel afraid of losing money. I have lost a lot of money with this online business but I do not regret because I got more money. I will never give up this business, because this is the best way to make millions of dollars.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have some losses in forex trading know i have some recovering my money in this business but know i haven't lost big money in forex trading i have some loss know i have great experience and good knowledge in trading and i think i recovered all my losses in trading i am very happy in this trade is a great online job and mery imagined se forex treding oak ha ha game online is like a game krty krty hain to ap pe depand krta hai or mery imagined se forex trending ek bohat acha business online ha ye sab k liy acha kam ha kaha bi raho for ap is ko kr sakty hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 283 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)