+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 283 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb many forex ko start kya to mujystart main 250$ ka loss hua. phar ahsta hasta mauny apny experience ko gain kay apny loss ko cover kya. ap main as main achi earning ker reha hon or forex business say buhat khuch hon. Successful And loosing is in every set of story. Loosing and successful in forex trading is within the moderate of the merchant. It is up to merchant how he/she is performing, activity after analyzing the trends and updated with program and events.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jan forex pay ap harnay ko to na he pocho to acha ha wo kya ha k dil ko dard hoti ha soch k.Wesy ap na poch he liya ha to batan to pary ga he main na forex pa 3 sal main earn b kiya ha lakin jo hara hon wo 2000USD hain.first year main he main na 750$ har diya tha us k bad bus 1 gold main long trade laga k phans gya aur 1250 mazed har diya. I wanna to say that Errors are characteristics of individual but it is sensible that you enhanced and discovered from yours mistakes, luckily i did not create any reductions so far it is going to be around two severals weeks and my investment is a still unchanged and i removed a few periods already, yeh it is extras investment just !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Mishal (2020-09-05)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main na abi tk forex main koi dollar nahi hara Allah ka Shukr ha kah main forex main boht ziada earn kr raha hon kiyon kah mja experiecne bi ha r mera pas knowledge bi ha is lia main ziada sa ziada earn kr raha hon. Forex trading aik boht hi acha business ha jis main hm kuch investment kr ka boht sara profit earn kr sktya hain. Mera boht sara dost bi forex main boht zaida earn kr raha hain. Mja forex trading busienss boht ziada pasand ha.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that I just wanted to earn doubled amount from small capital, & already lost about 100$ at that stage, but now I am a learner & practicing by demo account & earning virtual $$ for future experiment. me newbies hon demo account paractice me 5000$ har chuka ho. abb affliate account se bohit umeed hai nahin haro ga. because 5000$ har kay meny bohit kuch learn kiya ab real account me wo mistakes nahin karo ga. lakin forex bohit risky business hai kuch b ho sakta hai.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul thik kaha ap nay forex main mostly log harte hain kyu kay forex bohat risky business hai. lakin harne par upset bhi nahi hona chaye kyu kay loss part of business. main bhi kafi kuch har chuka hon taqriban 500$ lakin is har say mene bohat kuch seekha. sahayd har main bhi jeet hai. forex main hara howa pasa ko main yaad nahi keya kerte , kun kah main jub bhi us ko yaad kerte hon toh mjy sawaya tention kay kuch nahi hota, so main hamasha profit ko nazar main rekh kay trading keya kerte hon

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well is ka andazxa ab mjhe nai ata bcz me bht ab arse se tarding kr raha hu or bht dfa mjhe loss b hua hai or profit b hua hai is liye mjhe yeh btana k me kitne $ har chuka hu mushkil sa lag raha hai or confusion horahi hai lkn itna zarur janta hu k mjhe loss zaida hua hai or profit abi tak kam hua hai.. Certainly that This risk and reward ratio may work when market is a moving in the spikes and hap hazards. As the prices may reversed after going about a 40 pips opposites to yours orders and hits your TP. So this makes a positive trade instead of negative which would be at 30 pips Stop loss !!

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by perkalian View Post
    understanding method must have knowledge inside the buy and sell. plenty of new traders lose cash, and also this certainly sensible factor. In this article he will probably end up being determined to further improve their particular expertise and also self-control inside buying and selling. we could it is worth it to find an proper buy and sell methods together with supervision preparations to gain profits it truly is at the same time regarding understanding forex trading, it could have lost most of that is to be located. also dealers who will be professionals inside the buy and sell, at times furthermore continue to knowledge any damage. due to the fact Used to do drop it is . a part of an excellent understanding method.
    i have lost about 100$ in very first day of my trading . then for a week , i never traded . then i reinvested 100$ more dollar , and i surprised from me that i made 10$ profit that day. til now i had lost about 500$ from my account and gained about 700$. so , there is some profits , that made me filled with more courage and energy that i don't fear about losses. now i uses stop loss. The first time i started forex trading my first investment was 100$ and i gave it to someone that taught me forex because i think he knows more than me but within 2 days he lost all of them.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I understood your question, you ask for the head money that must start with, and the answer is by your ability, but it is better for the novice $ 100 is the amount of good Not start, where you experimenting Forex an applied after that studied theoretically, and even lost this amountI do not think it will affect you. Definitely you are correct friend . i always thinks forum posting money is mine and never think its bonus money and there is no difference this money and my own money while trading . because its such a great opportunity of capital and there is no any hidden term and condition . its in one word great.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost about 100$ in very first day of my trading . then for a week , i never traded . then i reinvested 100$ more dollar , and i surprised from me that i made 10$ profit that day. til now i had lost about 500$ from my account and gained about 700$. so , there is some profits , that made me filled with more courage and energy that i don't fear about losses. now i uses stop loss. The first time i started forex trading my first investment was 100$ and i gave it to someone that taught me forex because i think he knows more than me but within 2 days he lost all of them.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ab tk 300 se 400$ har chuka hn wo bhi apni ghalti ki waja se.kiun k jb insan trading krta ha tu bndy ko profit bhi hota ha aur loss bhi.jb bnda profit main ja rha hota ha tu bnda kehta ha k aur profit aye .isi aur ki lalach main aa kr bndy ka loss ho jata ha.mere sath bhi aisa hi hoa jis ki waja se loss hota rha main ab tak bhot se dolar har chuka hon kiun k experince k baghir kam krta rha jis ki waja se bhot loss hoa agr ap kam ko sekh kr krain gy tu ap ko bhot kam loss ho ga.es lie behtr hota ha k insan pehle kam ko sekhe us k bad start kry ta k ap ka nuqsan na ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 283 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)