+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 283 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Banned Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,585 Times in 13,024 Posts
    Market trand sell.
    pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
    down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
    trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
    hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
    market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,585 Times in 13,024 Posts
    Market trand sell.
    pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
    down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
    trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
    hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
    market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne 300$ khoya? baria amount tha. loi baat nehi aap sayad abhi bahut kuch sikh paye he. aur age se agar aise bare amount se trade kare toh apne balance ko zero mat hone dena. main bhi to loss kar chuka tha first time but abhi maine sikha he aur abhi filhall waise loss nehi karunga. @hetal i think you haven't put a SL in your trade , which is very bad for a good trader (especially as beginner you shouldn't do it ) . i know it because i used to do the same mistake when i was a beginner here in forex , but in my experience when ever i continued trading without SL i have drowned in loss . so always be cautious . :-)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing that happened to me in Forex trading is that I have not lost any money so far.Although I have made little profits since the time I have been trading but it is better than loosing money.So I have not lost any money yet and i look forward to stay the same way. Maine ab tak almost $100 har chuka hu. Bu i have get the lesson from that loss and now i am making some profit from my trade without losing any amount from my balance. Mistake always teaches you. You have to listen to it.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use about 10% of my capital now but as for ratio I try to earn about 30 pips and try to take about a 50 pip stop loss. It is very strange risk and reward ratio and i think you need to revisit your trading plan as it will not give you any thing expect loss. Reward should never be lower than risk taken. I wish the journey of your losses ends now and you start a new journey of profits. Well I am on a loss road from the last two week and I am rectifying my mistakes and will be on winning road in the beginning of september.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is part of the forex trading..u must have good risk management and also money management..as u loss 12.5$ that means..u should learn more ...and u should also count ur loss ..so that u can know how much u know about forex ..this will improve ur knowledge and trading skill and The first time i started forex trading my first investment was 100$ and i gave it to someone that taught me forex because i think he knows more than me but within 2 days he lost all of them.
    man ik baar phar yhi khao ga kloss is part of the forex trading..u must have good risk management and also money management..as u loss 12.5$ that means..u should learn more ...and u should also count ur loss ..so that u can know how much u know about forex ..this will improve ur knowledge and trading skill and The first time i started forex trading my first investment was 100$ and i gave it to someone that taught me forex because i think he knows more than me but within 2 days he lost all of them.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had made profit of 15$ ....on first day of real trading acount but after this.. i made huge loss..i found many miistkes in my trading and now m doin better than previous i loss 500 usd and i am repeating my mistake, my friend saying dont give up and learn and one day u will get succeed so i am trying again It really can not be avoided is the error or loss of business because it is a risk in forex but how do we improve that we have continued to trade

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aj maine 2 bohat important cheezen sekhi about news trading but in 2 cheezon k liye mujhay 100 pips ka loss b uthana para. Aur us time mujhay bohat frustration b hui lekin loss aik tarah acha hi tha k kuch sekhne ko mila. I wish the journey of your losses ends now and you start a new journey of profits. Well I am on a loss road from the last two week and I am rectifying my mistakes and will be on winning road in the beginning of september.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing that happened to me in Forex trading is that I have not lost any money so far.Although I have made little profits since the time I have been trading but it is better than loosing money.So I have not lost any money yet and i look forward to stay the same way. loss is part of the forex trading..u must have good risk management and also money management..as u loss 12.5$ that means..u should learn more ...and u should also count ur loss ..so that u can know how much u know about forex ..this will improve ur knowledge and trading skill

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    starting mai 300$ loss kiya tha fir uske baat bahut kam bhar mai hara hu lekin kidar na kidar cover hogaya hai mera amount tioh aaj tak toh mai profit mai hu ...lekin ab mai mera share market ka paisa forex se wassol karuga . aree maine to abitak ou tof 15$ 13 $ loss maie hu...but i profited about 16 $ par last week i had a very bad trade to sare $ pani me gaye abi to recover karne ko try kar raha hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 283 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)