बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 266 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2655

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    122.14 USD
    Thanks
    many traders lose money in this business because losses are part of this market without losing we cannot become an experienced trader at first many traders don't get profits all the time but after losing a lot of money they become good traders of this market. and everyone when entering the trading business loses money in this job if you work harder in the trading business than you avoid losses and get the best money in the trading business when I enter the trading business I lose big money in the trading business but I work hard and recover money in the trading business

2. Options
    Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.75 USD
    Thanks
    in the trading business I did not lose, I was lucky because I entered the trading business only with the best experience and knowledge so that I was successful in the trading business and also got the best money in trading work so I did not lose, so I profit and make the best money in the business trading and playing ney 2 saal pehlay forex kay main business hissa liya tha aor main apko yahan publicly yah to nahi batga sakta we produce kar chuka hoon bus ap yeh jan lein main ney kafi achi get kar li hai in 2 saloon main losses bhi huwa hi but bhi achi income huwi hai.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.25 USD
    Thanks
    Losses and gains in forex are common. The most important thing is what
    we must do to control everything. Don't try to invest your money in
    a business like this if you don't have the answer. Risk management is a necessity for survival.
    Knowing your money, managing it, and trying to benefit from it by prioritizing your losses is the key to survival.
    Not everyone is destined to become a trader. But I have confidence if we study, practice,
    and never give up we will get everything we want. Not only success but also money from the forex market.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    105.28 USD
    Thanks
    Mistakes are human nature but it is wise that you improve and learn from your mistakes, fortunately I have not made a loss so far it will be around two months and my capital is still intact and I was withdrawn several times, yes it is just bonus capital. and that's how forex traders learn best. After learning we got practice and from losses we learned the best lessons to improve our trade. I also got profit after a little loss in forex too

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108.47 USD
    Thanks
    I didn't even lose a cent because I had started my career in a discussion forum. I registered as a member of the forum and participated in it since last week. After getting knowledge about forex I will join to trade. Forums play an important role in providing useful knowledge about business because everyone shares their views on certain topics. and we have spent quite a lot of $ 120 around my main few weeks with actual trading. but it has helped me a lot in the last few months when I can modify my personal aggressiveness and complete a much more varied trading plan that has a profitable MM.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    112.53 USD
    Thanks
    forex trading which I love is a very risky online business but great business sometimes we lose money but next time we make money with big trade is good and great business I don't lose money in trading because I have a good learning of this job and after finding out that I entered the trading business, trading is a risk but a big profit in trading and good income in this job so I am very happy for the trading business and its benefits and not losing money in trading

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    120.29 USD
    Thanks
    I think a minimum trader starts forex trading with $ 1000 because if a trader starts trading with a low amount then he takes a big risk to get a big profit but when the market is contradictory then he faces a loss, even he loses the total capital but if he has big capital then he doesn't face a big loss. and using a bonus account will also be taken seriously in trading, because we can get more money than we do in our transactions with a trade bonus account, like when we use a real account .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

average (11-17-2019)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.56 USD
    Thanks
    she mother jub trade min enter huta hi tu we are right when fitting trade min who knowledge huta hi start min jis sey big profit ker sakate hin trading min only sath bhi trade min yahi huwa hi min trade min jub enter huwa tha trade min great learning nh this mining trade bhi low investment sey hi key start or phir mare sath bhi how to join a new key trader sota hota hi or min lost min chula giya trading min or mine min min trade key learning or success hon ab min

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

average (11-17-2019)

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.00 USD
    Thanks
    The relationship of risk and reward may be very much in line with a market that experiences a surge in ownership and danger. because the value can go backward once forty pips which is against your order and regarding your TP. Therefore, this makes positive and not negative trade possible on thirty pips of the Shining Way. I certainly do not depend on how much I experience setbacks, although I believe I get a good lesson with just every drop that I always experience. so I have practical experience to help businesses become good, usually courses to improve

13. Mobile forex portal
    Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.22 USD
    Thanks
    dear traders yeh koi nahain hay jes main game ap yeh kaahaen k ap nay ab not wait dollsr haray hain dear haar yes jeet sirf aur sirf main game hoti hay dear so that ap esko as a game samjh kr rhay hain to the main apko yehi kahun no kar ap esko left kr dain ap k liay es the main market koi jahah nahain hay dear yeh aik business hay aur es main ice sirf wo kamyab hotay hain jo jo es main thek say work kertay hain aur jo log es main thek say work nahain krtay wo wo es es main kamyab bhi nahain hotay aur wo es the main loss hi kertay hain aur phr yeh bhi kehtay hain k es the main market losses hota nahain hay ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 266 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 LastLast