+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD 5 min scalping EA(Fracture 7.4.0)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother, if you adopt forex trading as a professional business, then do not use robotic trading because trading robots cannot guarantee to avoid losses. Actually I started trading robots but only two days I lost $ 250, now I'm a successful trader and I don't use robots, my hard work and practice gives me success in this business and I get good profits every day, patience and work difficulties give you unlimited money from the forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one thing is certain I will not call people who use robots to become traders, for me he is not a trader, traders are people who trade in the market with all analytical skills good or bad, but how you will call him a trader if he uses a robot, for I am a person who does not know how to trade will use a robot. and that is the ease of humanity that he can do by giving him damage and doing their work through robotics !! because robots are machines! and humans also cannot be truly relaxed !! I think the traders aim to become real traders, they will never prefer robotics !! they will trade with their own will and skills!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot works well. Some of my robot friends trade they also get success from this trade. but I don't like trading robots. I want to trade manually. This trade is good for me and I want to trade in my own way. and in my opinion, it is possible to make a trading robot, because we all that trade is always done with strategy, it means that we can make robots to follow one of the known strategies, but there is always luck to listen.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today, I use EA, I use it to manage my open position but don't use it to place my trade, because I kind of pushed myself more than I did EA. (LOL) I will never use EA to open my trade unless they think and behave like me! and Although I am aware that some traders trade profitably with EA to some extent, I prefer to trade based on my personal forex trading skills. I can decide to develop my forex trading strategy as an EA in the future if it is very successful.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using robots is good and useful, especially when we don't have time to do transactions manually. But on the other hand, if the robot is too much profit you will make the broker unhappy and will try to disturb your robot. There is a lot of evidence. Googling it. and the Manual is correct because this is suitable for all categories of traders. Usually, beginners who are always shouting using robots in trading are those who are most affected by the losses that robots have. That said, it's wise enough for them to always see manual trading as the first step towards success.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, don't believe it. my advice to you is to run as far as possible from him. his name only makes it sound like a big fraud. no robot is 100% profitable or in other words there is no loss. the robot concept is to trade when a certain set of technical indicators shows the right signal. and actually I agree that there is no such thing as Trade without Loss with EA / Robot .. But I think it's still possible if we have the Extraordinary Money management and the great Logic on that Robot

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I share your opinion about the problem of robots and trade. so far it has been tested and adapted to real market situations and it makes me profit without sweat, I love doing it. and, I don't use robots in forex. I don't have money to buy a robot so that's why I don't use any robot in forex but I think I will use a robot to trade because I don't get enough time to trade on my own.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aapako sujhaav deta hoon ki eee ko kaise sthaapit kiya jae, isake aadhaar ko samajhane ke lie ki aap apane vyaapaar ko pooree tarah se badalane ke lie us par nirbhar na hon. eee na keval aapako ek vyaapaaree ke roop mein pratisthaapit karane ke lie bahut upayogee ho sakata hai, balki eee se any kaary bhee hain. udaaharan ke lie ek upayogee visheshata yah hai ki ham ek jatil stop los ya treling stop set kar sakate hain yadi ham eee ka upayog karate hain jahaan yah suvidha ematee 4 / ematee 5 pheechar mein nahin hai.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kya aapane kabhee uchch aavrtti vaale treding robot ke baare mein suna hai? jaisa ki mujhe pata hai ki hejaphand aur baink isaka upayog roboton ka vyaapaar karane ke lie karate hain, isalie mujhe yakeen hai ki ve kaary karate hain (yadi nahin, to ve is robot ka upayog nahin karenge). isalie ham saadhaaran vyaapaaree isaka upayog nahin kar sakate, yah ek bahut hee rochak vishay hai (kam se kam mere lie).

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sujhaav hai ki aap svachaalit vyaapaar ke lie na jaen kyonki aap kahate hain ki aap videshee mudra ke lie nae hain kyonki videshee mudra vyaapaar sabhee anubhav ke baare mein hai yadi aapake paas videshee mudra baajaar mein achchha anubhav hai to aap svachaalit pranaaliyon ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain taaki aap jaan saken ki kaun see svachaalit pranaalee achchhee hai aur ham jodee mein kuchh mainual anubhav kee aavashyakata hai jise ham robot ka upayog karana chaahate hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast