+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD 5 min scalping EA(Fracture 7.4.0)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the type of robot is something like depending on others, not my own decision and I don't like this kind of stupid decision. Profit or loss will depend on my decision. If I can make a profit, my confidence will grow and if I lose then I must try to find out my mistakes. So that I can learn new things but if I depend on robots or other people then I think I will become a blind person that I will not become. May my friends, you do not want to be blind-eyed !!!!!!!!!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-15)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot doesn't work perfectly, but who made the robot? Humans of course. So humans are also not perfect. Why bother about perfection, nothing is perfect in this world. For some things within our tolerance, we can live with it. and I don't think forex is 100% reliable there. For me, I have tested so many forex robots with my account, but none of them worked well with my account, which even made me lose so much there. suggest you can trade by yourself and trade by yourself there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am a new user in forex trading and still learning forex trading. I have not started trading forex but soon I will start trading forex. I like to trade on forex manually rather than using a forex robot. I want to spend more time on forex to trade and to get more and more profits from forex trading.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, I have never used a robot. I stepped on it manually. I think the one used manually is the best prssec. if you go trading with robots. You do not satisfy your salf. I know it. and I cannot see, and not always be consistent as used by, robots or EA programs, and the biggest foreign news during unnecessary losses.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, a robot is a very useless thing and cannot be used by any trader because it reduces his knowledge and practice in the forex market because he will depend on robots and sleep. and I like simple moving averages with default values. I am not very experienced and I learned it gradually but so far the simple things for this have given me huge profits.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use robots and I don't like trading robots. I think robots are not good for all time in the forex market. Our account can be zero for robot trading. if we can get good trading skills, we can get a lot of money without using any robot. and If you use the best and useful robot, then your robot can bring money to you. Many traders use robots to trade and they really make big profits from trading. Robots suitable and reliable for trading. Robots have some of the best trading strategies that help traders to profit from trading.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many traders who like to trade manually because they like to trade manually. Expert advisors can provide good returns but it is not better if the news comes suddenly. and There are many EAs on the market that have the same nature or some changes in them. In essence, try several EAs and you will know the results. In my opinion, EA will delete your account at one stage. So, it's better to use manual trading and improve your trading skills with this.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, it's better to trade manually, because then we can become experts in analyzing traders, if the robot looks like we don't believe in our abilities and because I trade manually then I don't know what the best robot is to trade ... and I suggest you don't depend on robots, your self-confidence is better and bigger, you can make it more profitable than robots

10. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think work with a good cover with support with a good system with readiness that will help run a better trade with its use. that traders are good at managing usage with good technical principles to work with customs with a strategy. and for me I don't recommend using automatic trading because I believe in manual trading. It's easy to be very profitable in trading using manual trading strategies. Automatic trading is good but not better than manual trading strategies.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the points you mentioned, it's clear when talking about trading forex, robots are better than humans in terms of trade, but you have to update this robot to current financial standards. and humans and robots are different when people work according to your heart and find out what needs to be done and what to do but if the robot works in accordance with a paired system

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast