+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NEUROSHELL - application of neural network (artificial intelligence) for Forex Trading

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for some traders will find it difficult to learn about programming languages because we need more knowledge and practice to make programs or coding, I think it's very difficult, it's better to find good robots because there are many good or profitable robots that share on the internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because we live in an age of automation and we want everything to be automated so far we are independent of the nature of our work, we want to turn to automation and hence we see the concept of automation in Forex. and I have used many robots for my trading activities but for me trading manually has more profit I will get many advantages in manual trading, not only that when trading robots we need vps to be optimal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried it but I don't know why I lost more than 300 $ and I opened it in an Insta trading account on my VPS but all the tuning is missing whether there are settings for that and the Lot is adjusted to this ea. There are no mini-lots that I noticed. The lowest is .10 for lots. I adjusted MaxTrades to 3 too. TP is 10 for me now. MaxTrades is probably the reason for the loss of robots.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure if my funds are in the control of robots because robots usually work in accordance with the robot settings that we enter work if the input is wrong then the transaction is not optimal and it is very difficult to judge the quality of the EA based on the performance on the demo account. Also, an EA that works perfectly for a currency pair may or may not produce the same results as another currency pair. I will depend on the EA developed by me. I am a little nervous to attach an EA developed by someone else to a live trading account and go for another job.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manually. I like technology, but I can't believe it to trade my money ... I just didn't immediately like the idea. My brother is trying to get one of them to trade for him and spend hours without anyone showing it. I think time is better spent on being a robot yourself! and EA is better but manual is needed for everyone. We have to know about this, the manual is very good for our trading business. I think if possible we should avoid EA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi in my personal opinion you first need to learn forex trading and how it works, the currency pair price action, then you need to know the type of Ea you want to trade and then you need to retest ea if the results are good then you can go with an expert advisor if not using ea can make your account easy. but this depends on anyone's experience. If a trader has good experience about forex and he can use his experience to get profits then he can decide, he takes automatic trading or not. But without experience it is impossible.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I can't say it, but I'm testing a robot that I downloaded for free, called the Forex 2008 robot, but I see it very aggressive, you can search Google and try it for yourself. I also found pages where buying robots and testing them to pay income, when forex assassins and now are not interested in testing a new version of forex autopoliot, say the time is pretty good in the compote demo. The page to see if you like: do fortuna.com Goodbye

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would choose manual trading better than robots, the market is always changing and needs different analysis depending on the current situation. if you use a robot, it only has settings for certain market situations, when the market changes, your account will burn with certainty. so trade yourself, what happens next is your best experience to go further is this business

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded with a robot, but I don't think this will be as good as manual trading. I have heard many complaints but there are still many traders who say robots are good and they continue to learn more and make more robots every day. I think I'm still confused about robots and their jobs. and here members actually like to talk bad about robots. There are some of them who are open minded and believe in robots. But most who speak ill of robots may not even try seriously with them. Manual trading is all about robot-like discipline so robots have very good advantages compared to manual trading.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are EA or Forex robots that can work all the time and this EA only requires $ 10 or $ 1000 cents on a Cent account or $ 100 on a standard account and has proven to be able to generate 100% winning trades. and it depends on many factors such as Strategy, Cost, Scalability, Adaptability, works

So, put it on the Demo first and evaluate it

Good hope

Cheers are the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast