+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SR Zone 2018

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    dear technical trade mian hamn zaroori hamsh asupport and resistance ko use karna chyay and is say trade ko karna chyay so hamsha povit point ko be find kar lana chyayand is k hasab say apna entery ko lagan chayy so hamn ak interaday trade k liyay sabi chizan ko janna kafi zaroroi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what can you explain how this indicator is used? when is the right time to open positions? This magic breakout indicator now is the latest fraud that is happening in the forex world today because there is nothing like magic in your forex trading only what you see now as I download this template. I hope I also get good results like you from this indicator. please send with a few screenshots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you sir for the system indicator, hopefully it is useful for my friend's vagina and all my friends that I invite to pursue this world of forek trading, trendline in different patterns or only in the candlestick chart is always fluctuating, trade without emotions either I agree with the website that you mention, but how can we always win from fluctuations? it's always random, I guess all you need to know is the resistance point for the pair and when it starts moving in the same direction you have assumed that it was a turning point for winning.

6. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Thank u the indicator.
    I want to share OSCILATOR Over Bought ....... This also according to my monitoring heheheh ..... Not patronizing

1.Over Bought == Not at the top of level 80/100
    But when the Chart is getting higher and the oscillator is getting lower .... But still being our reference level 80-100 we find first ,, if he Break out in Chart on level 80-100 we met earlier,
    Stay Waiting When he's overBought the real ..

--- Update ---

Thank u the indicator.
    I want to share OSCILATOR Over Bought ....... This also according to my monitoring heheheh ..... Not patronizing

But when the Chart is getting higher and the oscillator is getting lower .... But still being our reference level 80-100 we find first ,, if he Break out in Chart on level 80-100 we met earlier,

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank u the indicator.

--- Update ---

Thank u the indicator.

--- Update ---

Thank u the indicator.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Thank u the indicator.

Stay Waiting When he's overBought the real ...

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhai akbar View Post
    This indicator is an additional tool for traders using the SnR strategy.
    For those who already understand, please download.
    if any question, please comment.

link download
    wow steady broo, please share also its use how let the layman can learn broo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-19)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhai akbar View Post

link download
    Thank u the indicator.

Stay Waiting When he's overBought the real ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

SR Zone 2018

link download

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

abas (2018-02-28), maksibanu (2018-02-28), sakhrul (2018-02-28), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-19)

+ Reply to Thread