+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ea omg oneto killer all broker ... Please enjoy all

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots or expert advisors are scripts that are coded with automated forex trading strategies. Some traders prefer to use automated trading robots as their sole trading system and others use them to manage part of their portfolio and how well forex robots work depends on the strategy adopted and the money management system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't use any Forex robot that always tries manually but I hear my friend he can use it, he tells you that you can't get profits that are too low only to get a direction where the market can move up or down. and I don't have the right experience in robots. But have studied and tested it a little in the form of strategy in a systematic trading portal. You can see it on the alpari website.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use it according to certain rules the results will not disappoint, and until now I have not found an ea that generates profit consistently well this is a bad one about ea, manual trading is better than hunting this ea, well I guess if we do it manually we can have a good forex trading experience

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You already have the answer. Everything depends. Manual and automatic trading depends on your settings. If you have a good arrangement ... you win ... and automatic trading keeps you away from making big mistakes like keeping lost trades until you have a margin call and so on, but the system must be good for the long term and must be for all types of markets (bulls, bear range).

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EA isn't better. Because with ea you will never get a consistent profit from this business. If you want to get consistent profits from this business, then you have to trade manually. So manually it's better than ea and I prefer manual trading and not against robot trading. There are lots of people he wants to be rich but he thinks it's wrong to try to put the robot into a robot managing everything but he can make a big mistake and we lose money because he always repeats the same place

6. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can trade using robots (EA) in our account, but I think manual trading is better than automatic trading ... and you can use EA as a beginner. If you think EA is like an ATM machine, you are on the wrong track. You must understand the EA trading strategy correctly before using it. Then you need to retest on it. After that, run it on a demo account.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because my view of trade by humans is better than trading with robots. because the robot can't take the right steps when the market is against my open orders but that might be done by any trader. and Humans make robots but robots can't do this here. You can work but it controls robots with instructions from humans so that robots are not alternatives by humans.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way robots can be better than trading manuals every trader who wants to get in this business needs to learn and master how to trade market manuals when we have a good understanding of manual trading so we can make money from that when we trade the market this business is about analysis when we trade

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots and manuals are good, there is no free risk unless there is no trading position, forex trading is only talking about how many risks you can manage, and how many rewards you can target. and with the best at preset with the beginning in carrying out good work to produce better ones in completing good pips with the decision to occupy different choices with the trading system and plan by managing the business fx.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another question is Does manual trading function? I prefer to use my own questions as what guides me on Forex because I have noticed that on Forex, it is better to use manual trading to have control of your trade and make your own decisions. and I don't think robots are a 100% reliable element, yes you can get big profits at the beginning of time when you buy a good robot, but after a limited time you will never get a good profit from this market, so I think robots can give you profit only for a limited amount of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast